Recent content by njgamer

+
  1. njgamer

new patch with sonic shock bug

there are things like ddos attack and i have seen long time ago hakers shutdown wifi with ddos attack it should be that sonic shock cut the net connection because it should be a type of ddos attack
  2. njgamer

only one car is fixed

this is the driving i wanted for a long time 3:30 just follow gameplay laws make it the player not the game when it comes to mistake by giving the play the control highend cars should handle like dream other cars should have there own some thing or things to them but high end cars should be...
  3. njgamer

My favourite game, now dead

play against cheaters and do not cheat in online game you will love it
  4. njgamer

Bugs after Patch 2.0

the bug that im dealing with just look the right side of the image 1696701378 it's because of this jacket
  5. njgamer

something that may trigger cyberpsychosis

found from doctors in real life where and how it be can triggered
  6. njgamer

cyberpunk 2077 edgerunner david did not have cyberpsychosis

ripper is an engineer and less then a doctor 1665134610 1665134947 seen it with my eyes even life doctors describe and it fit david first david drinks alcohol and smokes and has anger issues that comes from what he consume 1665135171 and he have mental trauma from manie death then blackout...
  7. njgamer

and here is a prove https://www.youtube.com/shorts/4Mdogk15BVc 1665121838 no i seen it in real life people do scream when they blackout it doesn't matter if they scram or not but they do behave DAVID
  8. njgamer

david did not have cyberpsychosis he had blackout doctors talk about it and i have link for it and you will find out david had reason to be angry and cyberpsychosis will not give you reason to be angry you just go berserk rage it's in the game by hacking someone
  9. njgamer

round bar stool bug

i found round bar stool bugged out side near the club it's like when spawn model 2 times and there at the same space
  10. njgamer

request to cdpr ARCHER QUARTZ "SIDEWINDER"

not armord Bogmore :you want armor to protect your self from bullets you can buy normal cloth clothes
  11. njgamer

request to cdpr ARCHER QUARTZ "SIDEWINDER"

i can find it but i can't buy it please add it to list of cars i can buy
  12. njgamer

request to cdpr rita wheeler romance

im a male how i like rita wheeler i think she is cool i know girl like her and she's a sweet heart
  13. njgamer

[Bug] Police violence!!

same it's bad it should be fixed but i do not see that for no reson they attack it's ok if a gang attack but police that is stupid
  14. njgamer

how thinks cdpr should do what maxis do on dlc for sims 4

sims 4 is still selling dlc and it have been years i want to know if cdpr will make the same move and add what is missing and add more content 1637925175 i think that way becouse of money and it's the only way that it's left
Top Bottom