Recent content by Noela

+
  1. N

With CP2077: A donation option to the game could set a precedent to combat unethical MT practices in the industry

Uh, that sound to me like protection money. I'll give you money so you won't feel tempted to engage in unethical monetary tactics with your client base. Just no. Videogames, specially the AAA kind, are a massively profitable endeavor. They don't need extra support. Lootboxes and the like are...
  2. N

Achievements/Contracts/Rewards are Missing or Bugged

Support is looking into this contract issues, we'll have to wait a bit.
  3. N

Achievements/Contracts/Rewards are Missing or Bugged

I'm also having problems regarding the contracts, but probably it has something to do with all of us reclaiming rewards and crafting like madmans, so I'll wait a bit...
  4. N

Personal top 3 most fun cards before Homecoming

I played ST Ihuarraquax Ciri Nova a lot, the only way to reliable pull him always was Francesca + Royal Decree ;)
  5. N

Why the person above you should be banned

^Ban because the Universe fits in the palm of your hand.
  6. N

HC: First Impression (Poll)

I don't even know what I'm doing. It seems like totally different game, and not in a good way.
  7. N

Disallow not choosing a card with Royal Decree

Yeah, I got the shakes with Aquara, four options and just the same...
  8. N

Lore Inconsistencies with Cards and Mechanics

1) They just want to feel the love, man. 2) They feel inadecuate against the might of the empire, they are just trying to be more imposing. Because he is bad for PR. 3) A horrible consequence of the Blaedumakarr Duplicating Cantrip spell. 4) He is old. 5) Low bidding policy in the NR military...
  9. N

A Swordmaster Who Became a Moutain Snake

I truly want to see that list ;)
  10. N

Disallow not choosing a card with Royal Decree

Welcome to the forums! There are some cards that benefit from this option (for example, Saskia lets you swap two cards of any color for two bronzes of your election, but sometimes you just want to change one, or none, so you need to confirm selection without picking. Forgive me if you now this...
  11. N

Remove Create from oponents deck!

Pffffff, totally braindead deck :uma: (sorry, I'll show myself out XD )
  12. N

Which decks have a good matchup vs. Greatswords?

Movement is just great vs GS. Just move around their boats...
  13. N

SC Movement - Tempo Plays

I always liked the opening 2 Wardancers + 3 BMC + Aelirenn. Not always possible, but it is a 21 point opening with just one card and has good thinning value, very good for a low tempo deck. Sadly, they are gonna change wardancer...
  14. N

Neutral Deck

But does it yell TUCHANKA when you play? Apart from that, I'm trying a Ihuarraquax neutral deck with Francesca as leader (Royal decree, Sarah and ADC for Ihuarraquax consistency). I'll get bak to you all if I manage to do something remotely playable!
  15. N

Share Your Profile

You are not alone! https://www.playgwent.com/en/profile/Noela
Top Bottom