Recent content by Noideausername

+
  1. N

Triss Merigold (all spoilers)

Such a damn shame the other thread was closed...
  2. N

The Triss content and the inconsistency of our romance's choice

Whoa what a nice Birthday present I got. Actually i was wondering yesterday, what if one of the Reds post something here tomorrow which happens to be my birthday (today), Wouldn't that be awesome? Looks like my wish came true :D.
  3. N

Well it's on reddit, and from what i've seen/read on reddit there are alot of people that have read the books(like the hardcore fans of witcher are on reddit) and therefore most of them went with Yennefer so they might be biased and don't really care about Triss, although the same can kinda be...
  4. N

Damn i just got spoiled... anyway is it worth playing the Mass Effect series? I enjoy games with lots of storylines and character development , games i've previously played are The Last of Us, The Walking Dead (Telltale), Uncharted Series, Beyond Two Souls etc. All of those games had an...
  5. N

With every single quest and interactions with Triss i haven't seen one till now. I might make one, when i receive my new component to my pc , so i can play with everything on max and no with no lag at all, can't wait :D.
  6. N

There's already some youtube videos illustrating Geralt and Triss Here's one for example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HN4ujJB0VOo
  7. N

I've only played the witcher 2 EE, didn't play the original Witcher 2, could you elaborate more on what they changed on the EE version of Witcher 2, so i can kinda expect what they will do, if they do, the EE of Witcher 3 ty.
  8. N

Damn as soon as i refreshed the forum i saw the Red Icon on this Topic. I was like "Whoa it can't be!!!" my heart skipped a beat and i thought to myself now is the time to know if CDPR will support or not support more/refined Triss content. What if they say no? Would i be able to handle such...
  9. N

Lmao just like myself, i even thought of saying that right now, hopefully we are right. But that doesn't change the fact that they need( should imo) to fix the plot of Triss in witcher 3 to make it more reactive.
  10. N

Yeah, but it's perfectly understandable,They still have other priorities, they still have to correct bugs optimize the game etc. Although it would be nice to hear a "We are still considering what to do regarding Triss and other characters" to give us some hope/relief. Or even a "Sorry but at the...
  11. N

You really think so? After the relevance Triss had on Witcher 1 and mostly Witcher 2, that the writers would just give up on her? I kinda doubt it or i kinda don't want to believe in that either. Anyway if that's so then i'd be extremely disappointed.
  12. N

Damn I'm speechless. Would not have said it better not even in a million years. This just gave me even more hope. Thanks. Redemyr
  13. N

Which scene are you talking about? Pardon me but i tried to remember but can't at all, perhaps you might add some details. Are you talking about when Geralt returns with Ciri and then yennefer insta kisses you?
  14. N

For now all i know it's pretty much from this thread, one thing i've been doing is spreading the word about this forum/thread in youtube videos related to Triss and Geralt. Hopefully more people who share the same feelings as us become aware and come join us :P the more the better i say :D.
Top Bottom