Recent content by NoiseBlasphemer

+
  1. NoiseBlasphemer

Cyberpunk artworks gallery

Hyun-Joo "Stinger" Won, OCs for The Sprawl : cyberpunk like rpg papergame
  2. NoiseBlasphemer

More romance options please?

No probleme with that. I'am a female, playing male V ^^ I was interested about you reasons and opinion. :) And wellcome to you btw ! :)
  3. NoiseBlasphemer

Why for female especially ?
  4. NoiseBlasphemer

The Karma jamers were hired to investigate an attack on the Nomad Iroquoian Nation in Inyo County. The trail leads to a forum on the net where Raven Shiv' have been hired by Trieste, the major shareholder of petrochem! But why would Trieste order an operation from Crystal Palace to eradicate a...
  5. NoiseBlasphemer

My last one. I designed it to make a unique T-shirt for a my best friend's birthday We curently pay to Cyberpunk 2020. My character (X-RAY, the solo) almost died and he was at the TraumeTeam quarters for being healed. Doc Allcom (the medic) died, unfortunatly during this mission... As Ray was...
  6. NoiseBlasphemer

Was "Venus in Furs" Cut?

You can't say "no" to Meredith.... X'D i tried !
  7. NoiseBlasphemer

Did you know? — Johnny Silverhand

When i was a teanager i found my grand-grand mother gloves in a box in the attic. They were made, i guess around the 20's or 30's... They are leather glove with a good craftmentship and guess what ? i still have them and they perfectly fit a century after !
  8. NoiseBlasphemer

Did you know? — Johnny Silverhand

This is only "50 years". It's not so much. If you look back in time 80's are not so far away. For exemple i kept some thing from my childhood and teenage and, when i think about it, it's been 20 years ago already. Some people are keeping collecting "3rd reich relics" and those are from almost...
  9. NoiseBlasphemer

Anyone else keep coming back?

I player for almost 300h and keep coming back. I come back some time to Assasin Creed Odysee and Origin, The Elder Scroll Online ( looking for a french RP partner actualy ! ;) ), For Honnor but my irl doesn't let me much time to train and have some skill so... i don't play a lot. What else...
  10. NoiseBlasphemer

My opinion is , for a good player experience, you CAN NOT have everything you want, any time... You have to make choise and some times, you have to be desapointed to have a full immersive experience. I find it realy better like this.
  11. NoiseBlasphemer

What would be your (V's) drink in Cyberpunk 2077?

I'am cheating because it's probably the one i'd choose for my Solo in CP20 rpg paper game. But, i did the same character for the videogame so... is it legit ? XD it would be Gin tonic, cherry cream and curaçao called the "X-RAY"^^ If you are interested, i put just rigth here a screen shot of...
  12. NoiseBlasphemer

Y406U41 again ^^ Borg netrunner from the Maêltrom for Cyberpunk RED rpg paper game by Talsorian ^^ find me here : Agent Jericho on Deviant Art and here : Kali Jericho on Instagram 1649624885 Cyberpunk 2020 RPG paper game by Talsorian game. Solo OC Ray, after leaving his lover early in the...
  13. NoiseBlasphemer

Why is V so pissed at Jackie when stealing the relic?

I tried different Vs. My first one is verry nice, the second is more a rebel and jester archetype, the third is the nija "vigilente" style and my last one is the cold mean b%@°3! !
  14. NoiseBlasphemer

Why is V so pissed at Jackie when stealing the relic?

Adrenaline... V's affraid, on the nerves with his/her buddy diying, Arasaka is traking thme down to kill them... i think those are good reason to be a little bit triggered ! X'D
  15. NoiseBlasphemer

All Vs as equal should be ... it's realy frustrating to always ear about Female V here... female V there...
Top Bottom