Recent content by noitotakwlasnie

+
  1. N

How Should Fast Travel Work in Cyberpunk? Fast Travel From Anywhere?

Hmm...maybe it will work similar to Witcher 3? You run to, let's say, a parked taxi, press the action button and then the map appears.
  2. N

V’s age

The age is predetermined - according to promotional materials. Personally, I have absolutely no problem with it. I would even like it if in the future there was a sequel in which the protagonist would also be "V" but this time, for example, 10 years older. You could import save from the...
  3. N

FPP only cutscenes might be a deal-breaker for me

This whole drama is a valuable lesson for game developers from Warsaw. CD Projekt S.A. should take an example from Rockstar Games. During the production cycle of a new game, they should show the audience as little as possible, limit public comments about the game to the absolute minimum required...
  4. N

Customization seems so limited/poor..

Quote from IGN on official Cyberpunk 2077 website, guys... It is a RPG. They don't hide it.
  5. N

Customization seems so limited/poor..

The game is a RPG. They changed the description on Twitter page simply because action-adventure games sell better than RPG - just marketing. Action-adventure game can be a role play game at the same time, right? On Polish websites, on Polish radio interview developers still advertise the game as...
  6. N

The case for first person cutscenes

For me, being able to see the character I created is important. When I get the game in my hands, I will simply choose the default character, skip the customization process because I don't see the point for creating my own character. :shrug:
  7. N

The case for first person cutscenes

If the character customisation menu didn't exist from the start, then I could believe in their vision. Currently, I see a game where on one hand you can build your character, and on the other hand you will not be able to enjoy it because your character will be barely shown during the game. It's...
  8. N

I couldn't agree more. They should go along the R * way. Just openly say: "it's our game, our vision. Love it or not." Pretending to listen to players feedback never ends well.
  9. N

All this message about "immersion" - makes no sense at all. IMO more likely cost cutting, lack of time or restrictions related to the game engine.
  10. N

"very occasionally" :/ I literally see no reason to create my own character then - waste of time.
  11. N

HEY CDPR TEAM IF YOU READ IT! Why not to introduce an option, where you press a button on the controller or keyboard and then you can see your character from 3rd person perspective- this option would work only when you are not in combat mode - you can not move your character at all, but you can...
  12. N

IMO, we should be prepared for the fact that CP2077 may not be such a huge hit as TW3. I have an impression that CP2077 will be a good game, but not a super great one - something like Fallout 4. Fallout 4 was a decent, well rated game, but it also had a lot of disadvantages. We should just be...
Top Bottom