Recent content by Nomad_Xenon

+
  1. Nomad_Xenon

E3 2018 - Welcome to the Future. Welcome to CYBERPUNK 2077. Go to NEWS for Trailer Discussion!

Yeah finally, just give it the first of many, many watches, I'm pretty sure it's full of easter eggs and in-game references. Hope to see the PnP version some time soon!
  2. Nomad_Xenon

CP2020 getting a new iteration anytime soon?

Well, it seems that Cyberpunk Red will pave the way to 2077, it will be nice if R. Talsorian would make better use of social media to inform the fanbase. Anyway, any update of the classic CP2020 will be really welcome!
  3. Nomad_Xenon

I'm still alive, Part 16

Glad to see you around bro.
  4. Nomad_Xenon

Altered Carbon on Netflix

I loved the book and I'm really enjoying the series. Right now I'm on episode 4, I hope to watch it completely by the end of the week. Hope Netflix adapt more Cyberpunk classic novels. How about Neurmancer?
  5. Nomad_Xenon

Happy Anniversary *beep*

Wow, 5 years already. Happy *beep*
  6. Nomad_Xenon

2018 Brushfire Wars erupt in eastern Europe. ESA mission launched to Jupiter. Happy new year choombas!
  7. Nomad_Xenon

Blade Runner 2049 : Bar for 2077 higher now?

Well, back in the day I purchased Cyberpunk 2020 because "it was like Blade Runner", probably the exposure to the new film will bring more people to the fold... As for the new movie I neither like it nor hate it. Some amazing stuff in it, other not so great... I need to watch it a second time...
  8. Nomad_Xenon

upcoming "CP" movies

Ghost in the Shell Super Bowl spot: It's me or they have improved graphics?
  9. Nomad_Xenon

Mike Pondsmith at Total Confusion

Certainly the focus might be on Mekton since I guess it's release date should be close. But any news, small as it might be, regarding the Cyberpunk brand would be more than welcome.
  10. Nomad_Xenon

Mike Pondsmith at Total Confusion

Maybe we could finally have some insight on the future of the PnP version of Cyberpunk?
  11. Nomad_Xenon

upcoming "CP" movies

Agree with Sar.Didn't like the actor until I saw Drive: great movie, great acting
  12. Nomad_Xenon

2017 First self-aware human clones created. Happy New Year everybody!
  13. Nomad_Xenon

upcoming "CP" movies

First Blade Runner 2049 trailer
  14. Nomad_Xenon

upcoming "CP" movies

Full trailer released
Top Bottom