Recent content by Nomep4

+
  1. Nomep4

Patch 1.62 — Ray Tracing: Overdrive Mode

mods are once again broken?
  2. Nomep4

1.7 getting real close?

I don't even have to write anything, the guys do it all for me Pliskards / BabaBooey88,:)
  3. Nomep4

1.7 getting real close?

I knew it would take about 3 years to develop, that's a very too much time for for expansion)
  4. Nomep4

1.7 getting real close?

Every game Steam has an updated branch, I don't see what the complaint is about.
  5. Nomep4

1.7 getting real close?

Man, what are you excited about? The new game from ubisoft? I think ( understand if you have seen their latest previews where every presenter said in every sentence that he was excited)
  6. Nomep4

1.7 getting real close?

29-30 they have reports to investors if everything goes on as before Night city Ware can be expected a week or two before, Night city Ware is never on the schedule
  7. Nomep4

1.7 getting real close?

but at the last investor meeting it was said that marketing would start by the end of 2022, so the second teaser came out
  8. Nomep4

1.7 getting real close?

agree
  9. Nomep4

1.7 getting real close?

Brunch finally updated after 24 days, I thought work had stopped P.S even 2 times:)
  10. Nomep4

1.7 getting real close?

wholeheartedly agree 1675847672 Not sure, they have not updated the Steam database in over 2 weeks.
  11. Nomep4

What do you want to see in the new 2.0 patch? Or in the next patches?

Funny how teleportation via terminals fits in even though everything is there for a metro,looks ridiculous, in The Witcher at least there was an excuse (wagons? are they as fast as roach, portals? Geralt doesn't like them and can't create them) here it's all done at the last minute "what would be"
  12. Nomep4

What do you want to see in the new 2.0 patch? Or in the next patches?

I agree, they explicitly mentioned on the broadcast that will be in the patch, but people come up with other things they want)
  13. Nomep4

1.7 getting real close?

Is there a source? I would like to read
  14. Nomep4

1.7 getting real close?

And maybe not, then it will hit the expansion even harder, because the waiting is too long), and it is clear many who could work with the engine left the studio after Cyberpunk 2077 and they have difficulty working (it can be seen in the patches for the The Witcher next gen) we have to wait and...
  15. Nomep4

1.7 getting real close?

October is really too long, it would be right to release in the summer when there are almost no releases, 3 years for the development of DLC is really too much, one more year will be a full development of the main game
Top Bottom