Recent content by Nonyo

+
  1. N

So what did you choose?

So what did you choose? Did you take the gold or not after slaying the Griffon early on in the game? I tried both, but decided to go with not taking the gold.
  2. N

Fairly new to the Witcher series

Ya loll the forums will always fill up with naysayers over there with any little hiccup. However, a quick glance around the web and talking with other friends whose opinions I trust on games, this game is definitely a success. My Facebook feed has blown up with people posting about the game...
  3. N

Witcher 3-Performance on mobile GPUs

I have a customized MSI GT72 Dominator Pro. It has the 980m 8gb and a 4ghz i7. I have all settings on Ultra and nothing decreased. The only thing I turn off is motion blur, as I'm not really a fan of it in games and turn it off in almost every game. This game runs extremely smooth and I...
  4. N

On forums and social media there will always be some people complaining because of some issue (regardless of the game). If I find bugs, etc.. I definitely want to let the Devs know, but there is no denying this is an amazing game and it's being praised by even the most picky of game review sites.
  5. N

Freezing in GOG but not when launched by Steam

Yeah let me know and make sure Galaxy is closed, not minimized to tray. I'd like to play it through Galaxy but I will wait for whatever fix it is that seems to be causing this.Like I said, it could just be coincidences but I had not 1 single crash or freeze when playing it through Steam for...
  6. N

Enjoying TW3 on Xbox One

I have friends enjoying this game on XB1 and PS4 as well! And myself, am enjoying it on PC. It seems like they hit a grandslam homerun here! This game looks amazing on all 3 platforms. I'm using an XB1 controller on PC and it feels very natural (I also played a bit with keyboard/mouse and...
  7. N

Fairly new to the Witcher series I do own both Witcher 1 and 2 (2 for both PC and I got it free from XBox monthly), I have not played the 2nd one, and did play some of the 1st one. Now with that said, I read a brief intro published by a popular gaming site to get the gist of the story. I...
  8. N

Freezing in GOG but not when launched by Steam

Freezing in GOG but not when launched by Steam Hi, first of all.. amazing game by an amazing company! I am just reporting something that I have noticed. When I launch the game via GOG, I encounter issues where I can't use both keyboard and controller (ie, let's say I just want to press M for...
Top Bottom