Recent content by Nordblut

+
  1. N

Oils should be usable in combat. Agree/Disagree?

Exactly, I totally agree with this and also I wish potions would still used the same way like they were in TW2 ( hoping for the moddingcommunity here ).
  2. N

FREE DLC and EXPANSION PACK ideas for devs to ponder :)

All my yes for this, I miss it so much.
  3. N

Cannot Apply oils in combat on console

Then CDP should change this. It shouldn´t be possible to apply oils during combat. "Hey monster can you stop attacking me for a sec? I need to rub my sword with some oil."
  4. N

Strange inter-active sign

You don´t get this item through the main quest. You can get it from a sidequest with Keira.
  5. N

What disappointed you about this game?

I am disappointed with the trophys. It´s ok that you can only get them from Bosses but they are all not worth it and there are only 4 or 5 different effects. Also disappointed with the new system how to use potions, I loved that you need to meditate to use a potion in TW2, was way better and...
  6. N

Wyvern are to weak.

You do not even need Quen for Wyverns, hit the Wyvern 2 times, dodge and repeat. I am playing on the 3. difficulty, and the difficulty won´t do a thing to Wyvern, they are just to easy because of their behaviour. Griffins or Gorgos are way harder and my most hated enemy are werewolves.
  7. N

Nvidia GPU users - which driver version are you using?

I cannot confirm this, I am running on 352.86 and the 2 crashes I had were caused by Fraps. But I am having an old GPU, only running on GTX480 and lowest settings, maybe this is making the difference.
  8. N

Wyvern are to weak.

Wyvern are to weak. I think Wyvern are to weak, I can beat them without ever hitting me once. When I met the Kingwyvern I was a few level below it and I was like "this will be a tough fight", I haven´t finished this thought and the beast was dead. I am having a harder time fighting wolves or...
  9. N

Oxenfurt already in game?

The expansion you mean [ hearts of stone ) is just supposed to play in Velen and Oxenfurt. Blood and Wine will deliver a new Zone with Toussaint. But I hope to see another expansion or a mod with Serrikanien added.
  10. N

People want Gwent as a Standalone Game

I want all the cards in RL.
  11. N

So... that 80 monsters thing, huh?

Something that bugs me too, if you just look at the Gwent cards, there is at least the Bruxia and another Vampire ( don´t know the name ).
  12. N

So... that 80 monsters thing, huh?

Where did they mentioned 80 different monsters? Do you have any source? I am just curious. But I have to agree that I am a bit disappointed by how many monster just got a recolor and a different name, reminds me of Final Fantasy.
Top Bottom