Recent content by norekp

+
  1. N

Anyone know the name of the texture that causes sky/etc to brighten during Igni?

Anyone know the name of the texture that causes sky/etc to brighten during Igni? Just wondering if it is a texture or something else that causes the entire sky and surroundings to flash momentarily every time Geralt uses Igni. I wanted to play an Igni build but it gives me a headache. I already...
  2. N

How to change texture colours?

Figured out it wasn't the mask mod causing those issues but the recolour I did for the Olgierd Scabbard in the cutscenes folder from Heart of Stone (to use with AMM). Still no idea why it would do that though.
  3. N

No Title Ok so that did not solve the issue. Although I did manage to recolour and change the colour of the patterns, after I deleted them from all 4 (a, n, s, and d) files they still show up slightly. On top of that, I got the same weird error where the white of Geralt's eyes and his arms turn...
  4. N

ModKitchen- some texture mods working and some not

No Title Ok so that did not solve the issue. Although I did manage to recolour and change the colour of the patterns, after I deleted them from all 4 (a, n, s, and d) files they still show up slightly. On top of that, I got the same weird error where the white of Geralt's eyes and his arms turn...
  5. N

Yeah I recall reading about the texture mod limit, I had to delete my retextures for AMM because it caused crashes. I figured it out though, I was only modding the d texture and not a, n or s. Watched a few colour guides in other games and some general photoshop guides on recolouring so going to...
  6. N

Haha yeah, figured that out when I was reading a thread about a Triss mod. The guide I used to learn this stuff mentioned that d was the one that was seen in game so I just assumed the others weren't important. It wasn't until I opened a, n and s that I realised the patterns are on there too...
  7. N

Sorry fuzziness was just referring to Photoshop's parameter for changing a colour. I should have specified the eye iris went back the game default, my change I meant that the mod I installed for Geralt's eye no longer worked when I put the Mask mod into the game, I am assuming because I must...
  8. N

Yes I just got Photoshop cc after getting too annoyed by gimp haha. So anyway, any advice for how to do so in Photoshop? Would replace colour with a custom fuzziness be ideal? Is there any special say to redraw stuff of you wanted to do more than change colour but also wanted to insert or remove...
  9. N

ModKitchen- some texture mods working and some not Hey guys, having some difficulty with texture mods I'm making with Mod Kitchen. They are all simple recolouring or other minor alterations to an armor or other texture, nothing fancy. Some of them, like my recolour for wolf armor level 1 show...
  10. N

How to change texture colours? I am trying to figure out how to change colours in a complex texture like armour textures. So far when I do it sometimes has ramifications like changing skin colour or eye colour or other random things. I have been using the Replace Colour, Rotate Colour and...
  11. N

Have 10 posts but cannot create a new thread?

Have 10 posts but cannot create a new thread? The message says you need 10 posts to start a thread but my profile says 11. Is there some amount of time before the feature unlocks? Thanks!
  12. N

E3 Graphics before the downgrade

Believe there is a mod that does this.
  13. N

Main theme in the menu

Cool idea.
  14. N

TW3 needs of an EE?

Sounds cool.
  15. N

Blue lines on the armor

There area ton of retexture mods on nexus, if you don't mind changing the colour.
Top Bottom