Recent content by NorseGraphics

+
  1. NorseGraphics

Edgerunners - the first of many future stories told within Night City?

Hopefully on a different platform than NetFlix. HBO Max or even Disney+ could be a contender.
  2. NorseGraphics

Live-action tends to be terrible. Movies as anime/cartoons are more preferable, as they don't have limitations. Besides, it's probably a lot cheaper on a whole than live-action with (terrible) CGI. But it won't matter if the writing is cringe. But from what I've seen online, Edgerunners was...
  3. NorseGraphics

I'll be upfront, I haven't watched Edgerunners. So, everything I know comes from fans watching the anime on NetFlix (reason I don't watch is basically NetFlix itself). From what I've read about the show, it's hugely popular. So that's my starting-point. With this huge success, begs the...
  4. NorseGraphics

Flashing clothes

Yes, but it isn't often. They fixed it in an update after launch, so it was surprising to see it happen. Peobably memory-leak in the graphics-card. After the last post, I restarted the game without restarting the computer and the launcher crashed. Restarted the computer and it wworked fine. So...
  5. NorseGraphics

Flashing clothes

It happens on PC as well. But usually it takes a couple of hours before it happens. It could be that the memory overflow, memory leak or something on the graphics-card. So it's not only on consoles. I usually save, quit the game and restart. PS. Got a RTX 3080, so it shouldn't happen. They fixed...
  6. NorseGraphics

DLSS 2.2.11 works miracles (Remember to update Nvidia Drivers)

When it comes to releases, I think publishers are gonna focus on releasing games for the most users. And console-users outnumber pc-gamers by orders of magnitude. Some times it's pure luck they decide to port a game to pc. One example is the Playstation-game Detroit: Become Human which was...
  7. NorseGraphics

Any way to revert to pre-patch 1.6?

If you want to revert the game to the previous version on Steam, it might be cumbersome, but it works: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1086279994 This gives a detailed way to force Steam to replace the new version with an older version of your choice Basically, open...
  8. NorseGraphics

1.6/1.61 - Ongoing Bugs List

Wonky physics. When the human body supports the vehicle.... Example: Another example, just right now.
  9. NorseGraphics

I wonder if they can make a version with the new gigs, weapons and stuff without any of the other 'fixes'. Version 1.5 was very good. This one?
  10. NorseGraphics

Frame drop since 1.6

How many of you are on Windows 11 as opposed to Windows 10? I still use Windows 10 and have no plans to downgrade. Maybe make a poll so see if there's an outside-game reason for the FPS drops. My current play-through isn't dramatically different from version 1.5.
  11. NorseGraphics

Long time, @LeKill3rFou 1. Weapons in inventory effects. Not sure if anyone else has pointed this out, but when upgrading iconic weapons from blue to better quality, there's a remnant in your inventory without weight. Usually, when it worked (as it did perviously), the old weapon was swapped...
  12. NorseGraphics

1.5 Ongoing Bugs List - [1.52]

Ok, I usually max out QH pretty fast, so I never notice if I didn't get any xp in QH when activating this perk. Sounds like a bug. On the "Undiscovered", got a reply in my email, and tried it out and the quest seems to have been completed as it's not in the journal anymore. I'm working on...
  13. NorseGraphics

1.5 Ongoing Bugs List - [1.52]

After the latest patch, Skippy's quest bugged out. I reverted to an earlier save before I even gets close to the location, deleted the archive's and refreshed it through Steam. But it doesn't work. The bugged quest remains "Unmarked quest", and doesn't transition to it's proper quest-name and...
  14. NorseGraphics

Next patch rampant speculations

Good stuff right there! Let's see if they're like other developer who is smart and add mods into their basegame if it works properly.
  15. NorseGraphics

1.3 Ongoing Bugs List

Just saw this today. Must have been animations fail to get removed after the kill.
Top Bottom