Recent content by NotFakerButLiar

+
  1. NotFakerButLiar

Unable to Complete Gigs If Important Person Is Killed Before Getting the Quest

In Gig: Old Friends, V is supposed to kill the head of a hostile area. However, I killed the head of the hostile area without knowing he was essential to the completion of the gig, that when I got the actual job later on, the game glitches and won't show me how I can complete it. I'm quite...
  2. NotFakerButLiar

[PANAM QUEST BUG] - CAN'T TALK TO HER AT THE END OF QUEEN OF THE HIGHWAY

Try reload the save or restart the game. Sometimes you have to untrack the mission, go away, and come back to track it again, and it works magically. I get your pain man, this is really frustrating.
  3. NotFakerButLiar

Best mission in game.. GO..

River Ward side quests. Saw a cop's life and struggle in Night City, eventually building a friendship, is very touching for me. The last scene on the tower is just magnificent.
  4. NotFakerButLiar

I'm seriously shocked. (Spoiler)

I saw the death of Jackie in the cinematic trailer. When we were doing the heist and everything looks like what happened in the trailer I was like "no this isn't it". But considering how short the game it is, we can't say it's very "early" that he died.
  5. NotFakerButLiar

3 things I enjoy in this game - tell me if you feel the same way

The skills were good but CDPR really needs to explain what is cold blood better. I agree that the side quests are very immersive and well constructed. I have to disagree with you on Keanu's dialogue, because there's only one trend of where the conversation is going, and he will act the way the...
  6. NotFakerButLiar

Buying a car is NOT a "mission"

I totally agree. They made "buying all cars" seem like some sort of side job that you need to use money to complete. It should be freedom to all players. I wish they could make them distinct on the map like you said, and when you hover over them with your mouse, a small box can pop up, showing...
  7. NotFakerButLiar

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

I liked the Arasaka ending, mainly because it hits the most for V morally, and no one else dies. But regardless, it's still not the typical "good ending".
  8. NotFakerButLiar

If romance DLC becomes a thing who do you want to have added?

Definitely want more that are present in main quests other than just a random side quest pop up. Characters like Goro Takemura, Evelyn Parker (different fate for her if you do early romancing right), or even Claire in Afterlife. I feel like it should be a game update though, instead of a DLC.
  9. NotFakerButLiar

Double Tapping for Dodge is AWFUL

I agree, CDPR should definitely have special keybind designed for dodging. It's so frustrating to adjust your position minorly and there's this sudden movement. More so if you have the Kerenzikov implant that slows time after you dodge.
  10. NotFakerButLiar

excuse me. How long until panam palmer call me for " ride the lighting " Quest - _ - ??

Yeah I agree, Panam's mission usually took about 2 in game days doing random stuff in the city. I'm not sure if you will get the call faster by skipping time but it's worth a try.
  11. NotFakerButLiar

The more I play the less I love.

Same here. The gameplay feels a bit repetitive even some gigs are plot-driven. Taking out NCPD quests are even more so. After completing the side jobs and the campaign there's really not much you can do. Also, I feel like a lot of NPCs were under utilized, like they could definitely squeeze out...
Top Bottom