Recent content by Nox_Nx

+
  1. Nox_Nx

Texture flickering (corrupt save?)

Okay, either I'm super unlucky in actually making the bug trigger now, I fixed it by accident, or it fixed itself? I got a reply from support asking me to check if this still happens with DLSS and/or RTX disabled. I turned both off and after 2 hours of gameplay (longer than usual) it appeared...
  2. Nox_Nx

Sadly, re-installing didn't fix it. Guess I'll write a ticket, but I'm pretty sure that save file is lost. A shame… It was my 100% playthrough that I wanted to use for the Expansion next year… welp.
  3. Nox_Nx

Well I do have some mods installed but considering that there are reports of this issue from Xbox X and PS5 players underneath that video I doubt they are the cause of it. I'm gonna do what you said and reinstall the whole game, including deleting the files in AppData. If that doesn't help...
  4. Nox_Nx

Hello, with the exciting changes of 1.5 I decided to start a fresh playthrough. However, I never had so many issues in one of my previous playthroughs. I am very close to the end of it and now everything seems to slowly fall apart… It's infuriating and disheartening. Had my share of...
Top Bottom