Recent content by nstiver

+
  1. N

Why I refuse to play games like TW2 more than once

Weird, I don't get it. Why only play half the game?
  2. N

The Witcher 3 Wishlist

That would be great, but something tells me it's not going to happen. TW2 was already designed so that it could be adapted to multiple platforms for a reason--that consoles are a huge cash-cow for designers. CDPR marketed the game to PC AND console so that they could make more $$. I can see...
  3. N

Did you kill/save Aryan Lavalette? Might contain spoilers!

He kind of strikes me as a spoiled little twerp, but I usually let him live. The only reason I kill his is to get the dialogue with his mum.
  4. N

Shooting the balista with Foltest

Yeah it's stupid. Unless I am missing something big, this is a bug they have not corrected.
  5. N

Why doesn't Axii work half the time?

This is good advice.
  6. N

Cd project red we need in game wild animals

The cats and dogs are cute... which made me feel bad when I accidently chopped the dog with my steel sword, trying to "talk" to it.
  7. N

any future dlc/lack of monster to hunt, your opinions plse.

I still think they could work a few more side quests into henselts camp and chapter 3. I haven't got to 3 in the EE, but if I am not mistaken it is still much shorter than 1 or 2. It bugged me that now that I had the most badass Swords and armor in the game, i had essentially run out of things...
  8. N

Foliage pop in??

Interesting...that one is beyond my knowledge
  9. N

Yeah, I only got about 1/3rd of the material on my first playthrough. To really get the story you AT LEAST need to play both sides through once.
  10. N

I don't think they will give any more massive DLC any time soon, but I like the idea of random monster quests. Something like radient quest system in Skyrim. But that might require a bigger world, less focused story, etc. We don't want to drift into skyrim land, but I think more monster...
  11. N

Quen

True. And there is no rule saying you have to use it. I don't use it anymore and I play just fine. You will die more, but its more fun for me. After you get to a certian skill level, quen is just EZ mode. I know they nerfed it and all, which is good in my opinion, but I still find it more...
  12. N

Cd project red we need in game wild animals

They look realistic as well. The cat moves just like a real cat.
  13. N

Foliage pop in??

I actually thought the grass pop in was the reason the topic existed.
  14. N

Does combat always involve rolling around in circles?

No, you can wean yourself of rolling in circles. Try tactical rolls, like when the enemy is about to swing roll to his side and smack him good. Also, try bombs for crowds. Dancing star works well because it incapacitates them for a while. Use aard to keep stronger opponents away while you...
  15. N

Quen nerf

I used to do that too, but just try using signs more. Tactical rolls are better than rolling in a huge circle and kiting enemies. Aard works really well for this. It's great at keeping you safe from hoards of enemies. I agree about the arena though, I can't get very far without abusing roll.
Top Bottom