Recent content by NuDCUO

+
  1. NuDCUO

Witcher 3 keeps crashing

Oh, I see. No, I have not overclocked my computer. I apologize I did not answer the previous question. Nothing happened at all, just out of no where, the game started crashing. My drivers were the same as they were before because I updated them after I started crashing thinking I had outdated...
  2. NuDCUO

Witcher 3 keeps crashing

How do you set the file size? Also, I use the Cloud to save my progress online. Should I delete the entire folder and just put it back into the Steam;SteamApps;Common folder? Sorry for asking more questions, thank you!! 1591100957 My current specs are Processor: Intel(R) CoreTM i7-7700 CPU @...
  3. NuDCUO

Witcher 3 keeps crashing

I have put over 99 hours into my latest play through of Witcher 3 on my PC. About three days ago out of no where, Witcher 3 loads in and then automatically crashes and closes app for no reason. I have tried virtually every method to remedy the situation; updating drivers, turning off overlays...
  4. NuDCUO

Building a gaming PC

I built an iBUYPOWER and I am loving it personally.
  5. NuDCUO

What game are you currently playing

DC Universe Online
  6. NuDCUO

What Started It All For You To Like SciFi/Fantasy?

World of Warcraft!
  7. NuDCUO

Welcome Thread [Archive]

Newbie here just starting up on my new PC. I've played console forever and now Im transferring over :)
  8. NuDCUO

Premium Journey - Can't Buy

I've had the same issue, looking for a fix
  9. NuDCUO

Help me I'm broke

Just starting up and liking these tips!
  10. NuDCUO

Guns/weapons you wanna see in Cyberpunk?

Galil
  11. NuDCUO

Your useless talent

I'm great at handling and caring for pet tarantulas.... useless talent lol
  12. NuDCUO

Movies / TV Shows!

The Office will forever be my favorite TV series :)
  13. NuDCUO

top 10 favorite games

Roller Coaster Tycoon Skyrim World of Warcraft DC Universe Online CoD Black Ops 1 NBA2k17
  14. NuDCUO

Now playing [music]

Legends by Juice Wrld 1591014078 The Ringer by Eminem
Top Bottom