Recent content by numibago

+
  1. N

DLC 16: A Night to Remember?

This. Besides, someone from CDPR already said NG+ wasn't planned so at this point thinking it will be the last dlc is wishful thinking at best.
  2. N

CDPR must hate PS4- dlc missing again

CDPR doesn't need to bash on Sony but Marcin Momot sure could either stay quiet or give a better answer than "it's already out on PC and Xbox. PS should get it soon" when everyone knows that soon won't be before next week and then PS can wait yet again another week to get the last dlc while...
  3. N

CDPR must hate PS4- dlc missing again

Talking about how PC is so much better, which might very well be true, doesn't really add anything to this particular discussion now, does it? As bad as Sony may be with updating things and not sharing information, you have to admit that this is borderline ridiculous. It just keeps happening...
  4. N

DLC 16: A Night to Remember?

Some Red already confirmed there's no NG+ planned so highly doubt that will be a dlc. Despite being a bruxa contract or not, the game surely could have used some more monster variety. Too many trolls, all the vampires are either katakans or ekimmaras and there's too many griffins in general...
  5. N

We need a quest with Eskel.

The Kaer Morhen quests don't count, since they're all involved in one way or another. OP probably means a quest like Lambert's in Novigrad. From Geralt's friend circle Eskel is probably the only one without a quest outside Kaer Morhen. You have Triss's and Yen's personal quest, Lambert personal...
  6. N

Where is patch v1.07 on the PS4

That's the million dollar question isn't it? As usual though, no one will give a plausible reason to why this kind of thing keep happening with the UK PSN as seen before with the 1 week delays we had regarding the Nilfgaardian/Crossbow sets, Triss alternate look and bugged Ciri alternate look.
  7. N

Where is patch v1.07 on the PS4

Don't feed the troll. Even if this was remotely true, how would you explain we got the language packs but not the patch? Or how other games get patched but not Witcher 3?
  8. N

Eerie Sobbing Women...

Lofoten is a location that you visit during the main quest. The women crying are related to the plot. And yes they are all crying, not a bug.
  9. N

Was This Really "The Wild Hunt" and more

While it's true Letho and Jacques de Aldersberg don't have much dialogue they are different types of antagonists compared to Eredin or even Azar Javed. Letho is working as an assassin, something that would require a certain degree of stealth and deceit, and so, not making him a viable candidate...
  10. N

Concerning GPS and hand-holding

Honestly i really wouldn't like using a compass to navigate, mostly because the game world is so huge. You can't even compare it to games like Gothic or Morrowind in terms of size, and navigating with help from landmarks wouldn't be very helpful either because there aren't enough of them or they...
  11. N

What's the hold up on 1.07?

I fail to understand why this "problem" warrants a new thread when there's already a long one discussing the delay on the patch. At this point all you're doing is whining, whining, and then whining some more.
  12. N

Addan Deith

It is a bug as foxyrick said, explained in further detail here: http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/50849-BUG-100-chance-of-weapon-innate-status-ailment-from-certain-runes-runes-having-no-effect?highlight=freezing+effect+swords
  13. N

Is it me, or is the Witcher 3 really toned down in the sex department? (sorta spoilers?)

Exactly my point, it doesn't seem to be so much of an issue here in Europe but i was talking more about US ratings for movies and games. Sorry for not making that more obvious. Violence in games/movies is fine provided it's meant to show and emphasize how brutal wars/gangs/bandits can be, but...
  14. N

Is it me, or is the Witcher 3 really toned down in the sex department? (sorta spoilers?)

Sex scenes in this game are almost as bad as the "let's blame everything on consoles" crowd. Sex scenes have always been frowned upon in movies/games. It's nothing new. That's why you have movies and games with explicit violence as rated 16+ and anything that shows boobs as 18+. That doesn't...
  15. N

No alt look for triss

This has nothing to do with being free or paid dlc. Though if it was a paid dlc this would be even more fucked up. The problem is that this only happens with the EU/Asian PSN and it's NOT an isolated event. This happened before with the Nilfgaard dlc so one would think something would have been...
Top Bottom