Recent content by Nunnek

+
  1. Nunnek

Icons are missing

So Icons are FIXED or not ? we have some mixed signals. Can ppl check and write ?
  2. Nunnek

Icons are missing

What if you start new char ? still icons missing ?
  3. Nunnek

Saves PS5 corrupted

Sony only removed it bec they didnt want to give refunds. There were way worse games on ps store. I though everybody knew that by now but i see years later sony propganda is still strong
  4. Nunnek

Saves PS5 corrupted

Ok all im saying is that ppl who started playing with 2.0m finished Phantom Liberty and base game without many problems
  5. Nunnek

Saves PS5 corrupted

Dunno but imo after such HUGE patch it is normal that games have problems with old saves/chars. At this point it is worth to just start a new char and not experience these things all over.
  6. Nunnek

Saves PS5 corrupted

But they said from the start to have working manual save bec broken one cant be fixed
  7. Nunnek

Saves PS5 corrupted

No it wasnt. All broken saves are ppl starting expansion with their old chars.
  8. Nunnek

Saves PS5 corrupted

They know about this problem and looking to fix. We had the same problem with saves on PC before. It all comes down to inventory space creating save files size being too big. At least thats what it was on pc
  9. Nunnek

Saves PS5 corrupted

ok. what about when you start new character. is save still broken then ?
  10. Nunnek

Series X: Constant crashing

Can ppl who have non stop auto save crashes check if that still happens on NEW character ?
  11. Nunnek

hmmmm dunno then. From what i heard crashing is coused by inventory being full bec save file is getting too large. Many players that play on old char have thousands of trash items.
  12. Nunnek

Can ppl who have problems try it ? Clean inventory from all trash healing items, granades etc. and save to check if it works. We are talking abt ppl trying to play on their old pre 2.0 chars here.
  13. Nunnek

I was talking to player that had huge problems bec of trash items all in his inventory. It is worth to clean it. Maybe it will help
  14. Nunnek

[Bug] Game keeps crashing on PS5 when trying to load PC cross-save file with 2.0 update

There is big problem right now with old save data. That is why it is recommended to start a new char and test it
  15. Nunnek

(Mostly Automatic Love) Relic Bug

There is fix for that. You need to chose different dialogue option with Johnny. I dont rember what one. Google it and look for it
Top Bottom