Recent content by Nunnek25

+
  1. N

Cyberpunk 2077 - Dyskusja ogólna

Ja tam widzę mniej płaczu o crunch a więcej ludzi ,którzy bronią każdej decyzji Redów. Co dziwne nie są to nawet Polacy. CDPR naprawdę musi być bardzo popularny jeśli chodzi o zagranicznych graczy. Jestem ciekawy jaki będzie rekord sprzedażowy w porównaniu do Wieśka 3.
  2. N

Nikt normalny nie będzie bojkotował gry bo był jakiś crunch pod koniec. Śmiechu to warte bo ta sama dyskusja była przy RDR2 i last of us 2.
  3. N

I hope CP2077 also has attractive men.. ;-;

Nah in reality you want to sleep with cyber men. It is ok to admit it. We are all friends here! :D
  4. N

I think Cyberpunk focuses really hard on these 3 livepath player can chose at the start. It is only logical romance options will come from these 3 life styles. We have confirmed Gang path (Judy, maybe lesbian) and Corpo one(Meredith) then we got Nomad girl (not confirmed but makes sense). Now...
  5. N

Wow really ? He voiced Sephi ? That is super cool if true and makes me think he will have importand role in the story not just tutorial boss for corpo V.
  6. N

Wiesiek 3 to większa gra niż Horizon a zajmuję o wiele mniej.
  7. N

Przecież to dyskryminacja ! :p Jak wszystkie babuszki mogą wyglądać jak 20 letnie laski to faceci ,też powinni wyglądać bardzo młodo a nie jak 60letni dziadek.
  8. N

Czyli zamiast wymyślać nowe postacie to powracają wszystkie z 2020. Wszyscy będą mieć po 70 lat albo więcej a wyglądac na 30 max jak syn Arasaki LOL. Czekam na 60 letniego Blackhanda wyglądającego na 25
  9. N

Ciekawe co na TGS zobaczymy ? może coś więcej o Takemurze ? Ważna postać dla fabuły a prawie nic o nim nie wiemy.
  10. N

Show me open world game engine that creates all non story npcs with different body features and sizes. I look at GTA,Saints Row , Red Dead, Witcher, Horizon etc. and i dont see it. Devs have few shapes and re use them. They dont hand craft every npc in the city and give one bigger boobs and the...
  11. N

Every game re uses same body shape for their characters. They have few shapes created in thier engine( for example: slim,fat, etc.) and use them to populate the world. Games like Last of Us 2 do that too( you can see same body and animations for all enemies just different looks here and there)...
  12. N

Very simple answer. It is just their engine. Did you play witcher 3? They have few body shapes for open world and they re use them to populate the world, same with animations. All games do that. Last of us 2 for example, look at enemies you fight. It is always big guy with meele weapon having...
  13. N

I think i found some male romance options We know that Meredith (corpo woman) and Judy (Mox gang member and prob lesbian or bi) are confirmed. Now looking at that Male romance will go the same route. The 2 corpo guys that got a name and are importand npcs are Jenkins ( your corpo boss) and...
  14. N

Im więcej oglądam gameplayu z cyberpunka tym bardziej mi to przypomina wieśka 3. Chodzi tu głównie o animacje ( czasami bardzo sztywną) postaci npc i mimikę twarzy. Widać ,że red engine 4 nie różni się jakoś bardzo od red engine 3. Nawet na tych nowym trailerach nadal widać dużo bugów i glitchy...
  15. N

Dude you ignored ALL new trailers and keep your screens to Animals and Voodoo boys female members LMAO. Nice try
Top Bottom