Recent content by NUSAPilgrim

+
  1. NUSAPilgrim

NEW FEATURES ARE COMING TO CYBERPUNK 2077 ALONG WITH PHANTOM LIBERTY!

Was that Mr Hands talking to V in the trailer? Cuz if so It sounds like they changed his voice actor.
  2. NUSAPilgrim

DON'T care for more DLCs; I Just want npcs with better interaction mechanics and a more Beefy Ai

Well if the reports are true about there being a new ending then logically, you'd think they'd need to record new ending voicemail messages for the romanceable characters.
  3. NUSAPilgrim

Phantom Liberty Tour announced

I haven't played since the patch before the edgerunners patch. So I've got all that to experience as well as Phantom Liberty 😁
  4. NUSAPilgrim

List of announced improvements of patch 2.0 and Phantom Liberty

https://kotaku.com/cyberpunk-2077-phantom-liberty-romance-judy-panam-kerry-1850525485 Apparently there is going to be some extra content regarding romances in the dlc! What and how much it doesn't say but good to hear that they are giving the romances attention.
  5. NUSAPilgrim

List of announced improvements of patch 2.0 and Phantom Liberty

Also if V does get cured in the new ending that would pretty much invalidate the other endings as why would you choose an ending where V has 6 months to live vs one where V gets cured.
  6. NUSAPilgrim

Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty arrives on September 26th!

A very good read on what to expect. They do mention that your actions in PL will effect the main story ending.
  7. NUSAPilgrim

Same here. Hopefully that's not the only example of radiant quests they have.
  8. NUSAPilgrim

Interesting to hear Songbird offering V a cure? Surely this confirms that the DLC will provide an alternate ending to the main game? it confirms to me anyway that it ties into the main narrative around V and his/her affliction.
  9. NUSAPilgrim

Spoiler: Jackie's family and backstory?

Technically, even in the Corpo lifepath Jackie and V aren't friends. Jackie is just an outside contact that V occasionally uses when he/she doesn't want to their hands dirty. The devs deliberately leave it vague as to whether V and Jackie are friends as the player can choose that via dialogue in...
  10. NUSAPilgrim

Is it just me or does Judy have a lot more interaction than Panam

Depends on if you romance Judy or not. You will never receive her new texts if you have not romanced her or if your male v. I think Panam is the only one who's new texts show up regardless of romance? I've not seen any new texts from River or Kerry when i'm only thier friend.
  11. NUSAPilgrim

89.7 Growl FM: Your (Underground) Road to Fame - Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty Music Contest

Now what would be cool is being able to find and interact with the Growl FM van, in game!
  12. NUSAPilgrim

89.7 Growl FM: Your (Underground) Road to Fame - Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty Music Contest

I thought it was her at first, but the more I listen to it the more I think it's someone else
  13. NUSAPilgrim

Does anyone know who voices Ash? Her voice sounds so familiar, I swear I've heard her voice actor before...
  14. NUSAPilgrim

Romances: Disparity in quality and quantity

They spent the money to get Keanu Reeves back to voice Johnny so they aren't afraid to spend money on voice actors.
  15. NUSAPilgrim

NEW EXPANSION SPECULATION

If it's set in Pacifica then it should hopefully open up more Mr Hands gigs. He's the only fixer that feels like there should be more content to him as I believe he only has one side gig to give you!
Top Bottom