Recent content by Nuts35

+
  1. N

Gradual Arena rewards suggestion

Gradual Arena rewards suggestion I think getting an epic card for 8 wins, a rare card for 7 and a normal for 6 would be very appreciate by the community. From what I've seen rewards are almost always Kegs/Ores/Dust. It's nice to get refunded to play another Arena with 4+ wins, but getting...
  2. N

GWENT: THE WITCHER CARD GAME HOTFIX IS NOW LIVE!

Holy shit that's OP ! Really disappointed they didn't nerf Hailstorm, but otherwise it's pretty good.
  3. N

Server Down: Service Interrupted. Check your Internet Connection

I had it too, but it's working now !
  4. N

Fonctionnement du mulligan

Merci j'avais loupé la subtilité sur les proba, maintenant je vais mulligan mes golds dont je n'ai pas immédiatement besoin pour les piocher round 2 :D
  5. N

GWENT Public Beta now available!

The staff made a good work with this new major patch, bravo ! A lot of good stuff, to bad there is still some card that are to powerful and are auto-included in all decks (I'm thinking about Rag Nar Roog...).
  6. N

Game doesn't launch [PC - Windows 7]

Yes but in this case it was the solution, let's explain what probably happened. Gwent is made for Visual C++ 2015 v14.0.24212 and is not working with v14.0.2306. I already had Visual c++2015 with a better version so the package in the link wasn't working (got an error, probably because it can't...
  7. N

Alright it's working! Keep trying is the key! Here is the response from the support : "However, please try reinstalling gog galaxy and Gwent, preferably to different location. Also, please try installing (reinstalling if necessary) all these windows components...
  8. N

SOLVED Installation failed

Sadly none of these worked for me (windows 7)
  9. N

Game doesn't launch [PC - Windows 7] I installed Gwent with success but when I press the play button on GOG Galaxy it doesn't launch. No message, no game and after 2s it turns back to green. If I try to launch Gwent from the game folder I've an error pop-up saying the application didn't succeed...
Top Bottom