Recent content by Oblivious202

+
  1. Oblivious202

Perspective Thread: Third Person vs First Person debate goes HERE.

The demo looked amazing. I was excited to see how well the "style over substance" rule was used, and how neon the city would be, and it literally is perfect. I wanted to see all kinds of colorful styles in a neon lit city. After seeing the demo though, it only strengthened my suggestion for...
  2. Oblivious202

You draw a gun in the middle of the street and start shooting at everyone. What happens?

It would be cool if the more you killed, you would start to notice things like bounties on huge neon ads with your face on it, or people start talking about a murderer killing people. Gangs and civilians start to look at you as if they recognize you. This way, not only will the TT be after you...
  3. Oblivious202

FP VS TP - perspective matters

I'm seeing people that are starting to ask for less (like only having third person out of combat, being forced back to first person when fighting, etc) , since we aren't getting a clear answer from them. Even if nothing can be done, I wouldn't do that, because that will lead to people still...
  4. Oblivious202

So did I, I love this, especially with the futuristic gun she's using, this game read my mind
  5. Oblivious202

Better to just wait longer and have everyone happy, rather than have an earlier release and half the community permanently unhappy.
  6. Oblivious202

They are definitely paying attention, but only to the select few who are being formal and understanding, and not yelling in their faces demanding third person.
  7. Oblivious202

I agree. If a company were to reach out to their community, see what the problem is, then do something to fix it, then they would have more respect from me than if they had never made a mistake in the first place.
  8. Oblivious202

We get that you want us to feel immersed in the game, and want to feel as if we ARE the character we play as. But, what I do know though is that immersion definitely varies from person to person, and that if someone says they don't like third/first person, it's very likely from experience, and...
  9. Oblivious202

I can agree with this, but I think the reason many people are surprised with this isn't because of cyberpunk, but of because of what CDPR is known for. We weren't hyped for nothing, we were hyped because we know how CDPR makes their RPG games (or at least used to know now) , and they have always...
  10. Oblivious202

I feel you, I never pre-ordered a game before and this was going to be my first. I dreamed of a cyberpunk game like this. Now I'm having second thoughts. First person just won't feel right.
  11. Oblivious202

I made an account just to respond to this I'm extremely upset now, because one of the main reasons I was hyped for this game was because I was ready to run around with a bright neon punk style character, and be able to see it. I understand some people like first person for the immersion, but...
Top Bottom