Recent content by Vincent2o77

+
  1. Vincent2o77

The Truth About Mr. Hands (Spoil)

The guy's literally and figuratively a chad
  2. Vincent2o77

Weapon's clipping through Kusanagi's windshield

I just reported this issue to official CDPR Tech Support :D I also found out clipping problem is even worse for other bikes because the weapon clips through their whole mesh
  3. Vincent2o77

Level scaling ruins the game

"LEVEL SCALING RUINS THE GAME" It doesn't for me. Late game enemies aren't so "spongy" if you use weak point system in Phantom Liberty. Maybe it does for people who loved where you just level up somehow, sit back and kill everyone with quickhacks in late game. I mean, not everyone is a fan of...
  4. Vincent2o77

Is there any news regarding New game plus?

If you're a gamer enough to want NG+ always get the game on PC :)
  5. Vincent2o77

Weapon's clipping through Kusanagi's windshield

as the title says it bothers me when doing vehicle combat
  6. Vincent2o77

Option to disable "New Items Received" notification

When I buy some items tons of those notifications show up and they block other important job notifications, texts It gets very annoying having Job Completed sound randomly pop up 5 minutes after I do something Disabling "Activity Log" in interface settings doesn't help i also think combat...
  7. Vincent2o77

Jackie in noodle shop doesn't talk to V in "The Ripperdoc" quest

Normally you would go down the elevator to meet with Jackie where he give you the first vehicle after some conversation. In this case he's just sitting in the shop and starts no interaction at all with V. He's not waving hand to V, just sitting there with empty eyes. If you save and load, now...
  8. Vincent2o77

Anyone else having extreme lag during Mantis Blade finisher?

I'm having much fun with new gameplay overhaul and changes, and really love the new finisher animations as well However, whenever I kill the enemy using a finisher my game lags very badly during the animation. I get stable 60fps on RTX ultra settings so this is weird EDIT: The issue's fixed...
  9. Vincent2o77

DLSS 3 & Reflex PC Update

Doesn't NVdia reflex actually decrease fps, at the cost of your mouse click response? That's what happened in Escape from Tarkov anyway
  10. Vincent2o77

Opening map menu while driving freezes vehicle HUD in 1st person

While driving in 1st person, when you press the hotkey to open the Map menu and close it the speedometer and stuff freeze. Workaround: switch to other tab in the menu then close it.
  11. Vincent2o77

Can't wait for the official vehicle combat update

I wonder if it’ll be like the one modders have made or if they’ll put their own little spin into it.
  12. Vincent2o77

Monowire vs. The entire Arasaka Tower

Monowire is such a great weapon I can't wait for 1.7 melee weapons update
  13. Vincent2o77

Please add more melee takedown animations

There's a PC mod that adds more Mantis Blade finishers by recycling vanilla aerial takedown animation If we have unique kill animation for Monowire(like choking the enemy with the wire and decapitate) it would be great
  14. Vincent2o77

Stock market and extended News system have arrived Night City

This would be a cool feature to have in Phantom Liberty, or even in the later free update! https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/6319
  15. Vincent2o77

Patch 1.61 — list of changes

"Fixed an issue where firing some weapons when falling could cancel fall damage" Oh no, Guts...
Top Bottom