Recent content by ocimpean

+
  1. O

Patch 1.5 & Next-Generation Update — list of changes

@LeKill3rFou ” My guess, a bug. It serve no purpose (I knew the quest before, like many players I suppose), but I specially placed a SMG with electrical damages (the best against robots/drones) in my first slot in prevision of this fight. Not because I can't change it (I didn't knew that in...
  2. O

Dear developers I started a new playtrough on very hard and discovered very hard is still doable and there are a lot of positive changes made. Driving is improved (suspension etc.), water changes, skipping time animation timer changes a nice touch, same with skill progression bars, the small...
  3. O

Another 62 GB patch is downloading (GOG) as I am writing this. Regarding the 1.5 patch, it nerfed armor reducing 3-4 armor slots to only 2, and the fast travel points were not clickable on fast travel map anymore so by extension, no fast travel. Frame rate was the same like it was before, on a...
  4. O

need someway to look in the dark

I downloaded the flashlight MOD from Nexus mods
  5. O

I had to kill Woodman twice

I have to check on Woodman in the new playthrough as I did the Clouds area but didn't arrive at Judy's mission. When I finish an area, I make a point to go through it again, and shoot all of them in the head point blank, just to make sure, so I can 100 percent say he was dead when I was done...
  6. O

Hotfix 1.22

I have problems scrolling down to choose another dialogue options with Judy on JigJig Street Fingers mission and bypassing dialogue with Panam before the Generator mission. On PC.
  7. O

[Spoilers]Question regarding few loose ends and obscure references.*Spoilers*

-Corporate storyline: Abernathy, and the goons that came after V in Lizzie's bar. Did anyone find a follow up except in the bad end in Arasaka compound? Something on the line of a contract I didn't find like dealing with that Biotechnica executive woman, Koch? -Nomad storyline: Any way to pay...
  8. O

Hotfix 1.21

I wonder why I'm getting 15-20 fps on the lowest graphics settings after the last 2 patches in certain areas?
  9. O

Hotfix 1.21

I could it find it this time, thanks.
  10. O

Hotfix 1.21

Was the Comrade Hammer removed also?
  11. O

Hotfix 1.21

I appreciate the effort. I wonder if a new game should be started in order to take care of all the issues addressed in the patch 1.21.
  12. O

Anything official about incoming DLC content?

From what I understand, at this point there is a VERY small number of people working on patching and additional content is uncertain. Someone was mentioning about additional content that was discussed at some point of adding drone control or an entire new lifepath with ex militech technology...
  13. O

About free legendary items after 1.2

OK, I feel they acted kind of like the fixer Dexter with the patch 1.2, and went behind players back with the sneaky removal of the Monowire, and other things people mentioned. Not that I use it, I dislike deeply the way they implemented it. Instead, maybe they could have taken a moment and...
  14. O

Reasonable Expectations from future patch 1.3 (theoretical)

Realistic expectation for the next patch, hmm... let me think... -I guess they will double the spawning distance of NCPD so you can not see them materializing from thin air :) -They will try to fix, (modify/remove) non working perks. -Remove some geometry glitches, bring back high rez textures...
Top Bottom