Recent content by octavian123

+
  1. O

Kingdom Come: Deliverance

Man...I can't wait to play this.
  2. O

[SPOILERS] The lack of Witcher 2 decisions and content in The Witcher 3.

1. That's still a pretty poor resolution. For such a big decision as killing a king you should face some repercussions like some quests are completely different or some characters appear while others do not. Killing a king is a big deal but TW3 acts as if henselt's death is irrelevant. 2...
  3. O

[SPOILERS] The lack of Witcher 2 decisions and content in The Witcher 3.

I feel this has always been a problem in the series but it is much worse in TW3 because TW2 had so many unresolved plot threads. You didn't notice this in TW2 because TW1 was a complete, self-contained story. Almost all of its plot threads were resolved in the game while TW2 ended with many...
  4. O

Mass Effect: Andromeda

I hope Trevor Morris is making the soundtrack. It was really good in DA:I.
  5. O

This guy pretty much mirrors my sentiments about modern open worlds. Finally, SOMEONE WHO GETS IT!
  6. O

1. Then don't play the game. Don't see why you would bother. 2. "They" can also be used as a gender-neutral pronoun.
  7. O

You made me curious. What are those "very very obvious reasons"?
  8. O

Am I the only one bored to death of Points of Interest or Shards? Gimme some REAL exploration, like Gothic, where every piece of loot felt meaningful. I am sick and tired of having to grind worthless junk loot.
  9. O

If I have to collect another Shard or visit another Point of Interest I'm gonna go crazy. I am tired. TIRED of picking up all sorts of useless breadcrumb junk that I have to grind just because developers don't know what to do with a huge open world.
  10. O

Looks pretty. We'll see.
  11. O

Dragon Age: Inquisition

It's a shame we didn't get something more like Blood and Wine for DA:I. I very much liked Tresspasser but would have liked a more sizeable expansion pack for it. Oh well.
  12. O

[SPOILERS] Blood&Wine Discussion thread

That was great! Regis a a real bro. Who ranks highest on the bro scale? Regis, Roche or Garrus...hmmm. I hope I can collect all the remaining armor pieces from the quest dungeons... I killed Dettlaff. What a cunt. He's probably centuries old and acts like a spoiled, horny teenager. If he...
  13. O

Dragon Age: Inquisition

This. So much this.
  14. O

PLEASE help me turn off the auto-centering camera!

Where is it? I can;t find it. ---------- Updated at 01:46 PM ---------- It's ok, I found it now.
  15. O

PLEASE help me turn off the auto-centering camera!

PLEASE help me turn off the auto-centering camera! Right, I just got Blood and Wine. It looks super and all that...problem is that I can't enjoy the new scenery because the CAMERA KEEPS AUTO-CENTERING. IT.IS.DRIVING.ME.CRAZY. Why? Because the No Automatic Camera Mod hasn't been updated for the...
Top Bottom