Recent content by OdiousMortem

+
  1. OdiousMortem

best voice acting of all time?

I dont know about all time, but it's definitely good. Not a huge fan of Far Cry, but Giancarlo Esposito in Far Cry 6 will probably win in my book once that game comes out. Knowing Giancarlo Esposito's talents, it's hard to beat him. And seeing the cinematic trailers, his voice acting was 5...
  2. OdiousMortem

[Idea] V for the Mayor!

Peralez looked like a solid candidate once you got to know him. He just had that whole mind control problem. lol Then he won, and it looked like by the end of the game he was being consumed by paranoia (which is understandable considering his situation). You get ghosted by him then at the end...
  3. OdiousMortem

Favorite Radio Station

Only really listen to Ritual FM Kind of reminds me going to see Dying Fetus or Six Feet Under... moshing, getting trampled... good times. \m/
  4. OdiousMortem

Is Cyberpunk 2077 the most dissapointing game of 2020? POLL

Last of Us 2 was worse. It's like they had it their goal to troll you and piss you off. Kills beloved character, makes player play the killer and tries to make you like an unlikable character. Makes player fight the girl you like from the first story with the character you don't like. I don't...
  5. OdiousMortem

[Idea] V for the Mayor!

The Peralez side quest was probably the best side quest in the game. I wouldn't mind one bit seeing that expanded on. CP77 isn't a save the world type of game, but I'd welcome any new additional content, of course. The quest is good because you aren't expecting it. You get the mission from...
  6. OdiousMortem

Do you actually like CP77 being shorter then Witcher3 ?

Damn dude, that's hard time! lol. My opinion, Borderlands fighting is just shallow. Its flushed and clean, but it's superficial. It's just blasting stuff they explode. You would probably get bored very quickly. Some of the content is hilarious though. Claptrap is adorable. It's just my...
  7. OdiousMortem

In my case I played the entire Witcher 3 game including DLCs: 350 hours. Cyberpunk 2077: 480 hours (almost 3 playthroughs now) Fallout 4: 650 hours. Interesting I've only beaten that once. It's very easy to waste time in that game. Countless games where I only have about 40 hours. Most of those...
  8. OdiousMortem

Their excuse was that people aren't finishing games. Most people never finished TW3. I don't think it has anything to do with time. People can just play through a great game that they enjoy at their own paces. My guess is that most people out there aren't short on free time. It probably has...
  9. OdiousMortem

Transporter Perk is crap..

The last time I did BIg in Japan, it wouldn't let me drop him. Lol. So I just... walked out. I tried to look around for a way to sneak past them all. But I didn't notice anything. So I just walked past all the Tyger Claws, tanked their damaged, and then drove away. I guess I was probably lucky I...
  10. OdiousMortem

The "I think...." game. [Spoilers]

I think, therefore I think I am.
  11. OdiousMortem

You got it! To be fair, life in general is kind of unusual, so ... yeah. Anything that follows isn't too unreasonable.
  12. OdiousMortem

I am not terribly imaginative, either. I pay other people to help me a bit with fantasy, like cdpr and bethesda. By biggest unconfirmed, but popular speculation is that hairless cat being Nibbles from TW3. We know Ciri went into the future where people were flying and they had "metal on their...
  13. OdiousMortem

Transporter Perk is crap..

There are a few perks that I have just never touched. It seems like a wasted point, for the most part. You would only get to use them in rare circumstances, or 1 or two, or never at all. What's up with that undetectable in water perk? Lol I have never once died in the water. The few times I got...
  14. OdiousMortem

Have you experienced the mind numbing nightmare of Gorilla Arms?

There's always a point you reach god-like status, even if you are set on the hardest difficulty. In my experience the biggest different between difficulty levels is just how repetitive the game gets. Yes, I played with Gorilla Arms. I liked it better than the monowire, though. The monowire was...
  15. OdiousMortem

Communication and the Road Ahead

Bravo
Top Bottom