Recent content by odnako

+
  1. O

[! The Witcher Gadgets - your opinion !]

Can't wait september? ;D
  2. O

Enhanced Edition (EE) Questions answered here

I think that you censored version only lack of female cards and less sexy dialogs. But flat women body without nipples and bums.... it blow my mind :dead:
  3. O

Aardable Cave-Ins ???

If you use Aаrd sign only for breaking walls, one level is enough.Some obstructions in the caves can disappear after you accomplish quest? Some one you never break through only pass around.
  4. O

Mounted Combat

Horse "Плотва(Plotva)" will be more than enough. But it useless without long outdoor traveling between the city.I remember only two games with good mounted combat, it's "Mount & Blade" and "Assasin's Creed".PS: I read only Russian version Witcher's book, and don't know horse name in original :P
  5. O

Things to do to make the game more challenging

I'm always kill golem only with sword. I'm just don't know that was another way. :wall: :P
  6. O

I LOVE IT vs I HATE IT

Very good game. But I wanted combat mode would be more tactic with manual block and dodge for example. :P
  7. O

[GENERAL] Witcher swords - discussion & questions

It's almost true, but you know... many RPG players more or less fetishist :whistle: While we play, we are collecting new items(weapon) with new atributes and appearance. Dress it...(I have a new sword! Stats is the same, but look - how it shine ;D (joke) ) And and so on, and so forth.... ;)
  8. O

[! The Witcher Gadgets - your opinion !]

Vote for wallet. Witcher's amulet is fine but wallet more useful ;DPS.Interestingly... That gadgets will be include at Russian EE?... :whistle:
  9. O

The Witcher Enhanced Edition among IGN's Top Games of Summer 2008

Pity... Witcher amulet not include in EE :-[
Top Bottom