+
  1. Ofdimaelr

Important Update

lol
  2. Ofdimaelr

Patch 1.1

Disappointing.
  3. Ofdimaelr

Adam Badowski's Twitter Response (Missing Features..)

They better finish cyberpunk and bring back the cut content if they want us to buy DLC or even multiplayer because right now I aint going to buy anything from you CDPR..
  4. Ofdimaelr

Why a lot of people want BD?

Why not ?
  5. Ofdimaelr

Why does it have to end at Level 50?

Just give us an option to uncap the level.
  6. Ofdimaelr

Meredith Stout Expansion

I want more of Meredith and more romance with her.
  7. Ofdimaelr

Meredith Stout Expansion

I see everywhere people asking for more content for Judy or Panam but don't forget Meredith ! :cry:
  8. Ofdimaelr

Do you actually like CP77 being shorter then Witcher3 ?

No I don't see how it's a good thing to have shorter story...
  9. Ofdimaelr

Cyberpunk 2077 — Our Commitment to Quality

This roadmap is a joke, is this star citizen ?
  10. Ofdimaelr

What do you want from Cyberpunk 2077 Expansions? (Spoilers)

Option to keep playing after ending. Meredith romance; Militech quest/weapon/gig... Car repair/customization. More weapons, skills. Dating with major romanceable npc. Random encounter event, ncpd, ...
  11. Ofdimaelr

UOKiK will monitor the progress of work on patches. If CDPR fails to deliver they will be fined up to 10% of their income in previous year.

The gaming industry is not just CDPR. CDPR made mistakes and it is not the first time im happy that they will have to face consequences. Don't forget we are consumer not part of CDPR.
  12. Ofdimaelr

Maybe it's all Red Engine's fault?

GTA has plenty of civilian walking down the street, depends of where you are + they are driving decently and will avoid thing on the road or react if you are driving cops car with light on. Does Cyberpunk really need to reinvent the wheel and have really good civilian AI better than GTA ? I...
  13. Ofdimaelr

Maybe it's all Red Engine's fault?

Funny how you are making all those excuses meanwhile those old gen next gen whatever console can play GTA 5, RDR2 with excellent AI pretty fine..
Top Bottom