Recent content by offonoffon30

+
  1. offonoffon30

Ugly NPC's

Looks are not everything, brother.
  2. offonoffon30

Why the person above you should be banned

Banned because I don't like how this song is now repeatedly playing in my head.
  3. offonoffon30

Project Orion Wishlist

Cybergwent. Random encounters, some main and side characters to play cybergwent with. Ability to win, buy/trade cards, participate in the tournaments. Start with the street tournaments, if you win, you climb the ladder, eventually end up playing in the official tournament on the top floor...
  4. offonoffon30

Really big Thumbs Up for CDPR with 2.1... however...

This is not metro or NGplus which at least have been questioned and taken into consideration, 3rd person never seemed like an option to begin with because the game is designed to be experienced in 1st person only. That's why 3rd person mods look very off. This is more of a question if...
  5. offonoffon30

REDstreams summary and recap

This is more than I thought it would be. Been dreaming about a proper metro system since release, had no hopes for it and out of nowhere it's coming after all. More bikes is pretty huge for me too. Especially with the new acrobatic tricks you will able to do. Heavily requested fsr 3 seems...
  6. offonoffon30

Tune in to REDstreams to learn more about Update 2.1

Well, here goes my just freshly installed mods lmao
  7. offonoffon30

Cyberpunk 2077 has a canonical ending?

Probably all of them are since they all point to V's end as a merc after 2077. No matter what you choose as your ending, V's fate as a protagonist is sealed with him/her disappearing from the scene either alone or best case with some Nomad friends. Pretty much "Leave and never return". Seems...
  8. offonoffon30

Are there derelict areas in CP? Sewers? An undercity?

There's a quest in a Watson district called Bloody Rituals, it's only available during a night time. I would dare to call it "horror". Some side quests will be pretty dark or super messed up but to get full effect don't forget to read shards, check emails on computers. It adds a lot to the...
  9. offonoffon30

Judy

If you play on PC there's mod that allows you to skip all dialogues, cutscenes, braindances. Just search for "skip unskippable" on nexusmods.
  10. offonoffon30

What's coming in Patch 2.02

I always wondered about these timers in courier missions. On some deliveries I could barely make it in time no matter how fast and smooth I was driving lol Wonder if this patch also getting released a week after the announcement just like 2.01.
  11. offonoffon30

Original female V preset?

Some of her presets already exist since 1.5 or 1.6 patch, set everything on 22. All features except eyebrows, exact hairstyle, blemishes, makeup. For those 4 just try to get as close as possible. It's not the same but close enough.
  12. offonoffon30

Level scaling ruins the game

Is there a way to finish this quest without meeting Strength requirement? I read about Gorilla arms giving you extra points but this was from pre 2.0 era. I don't really want to spend 15k just for this right now. I guess Brendan will have to wait until I get rich enough lol 1695630773 I don't...
  13. offonoffon30

Will Phantom Liberty have a Preload?

I wonder if those who had their expansions preloaded, can you play the base game or the game gets locked until expansion officially releases? I have all day today to play the game and I have some catching up to do in the main story. Hopefully, preload won't stop me from playing lol
  14. offonoffon30

Update 2.0

I assume there won't be any flashlights or something? it's freakin dark in some areas and I forgot that I had this issue since release lol
  15. offonoffon30

Another episode of REDstreams!

Today is the day I start my second playthrough of Cyberpunk 2077. It's been almost 3 years since I played this game. Really excited.
Top Bottom