Recent content by OGjimbo

+
  1. O

Open Beta General Feedback Thread

I think some of the factions, most notably Northern Realms, got reduced in it's competitiveness by a tremendous amount. Boy that previous sentence is a mess, can't help it, I been working all day since way early and I'm tired. But anyway yeah, Northern Realms really seems to have lost it's...
  2. O

New Public Beta - The Best Cards, Tips, Terms and Other Info

New Public Beta - The Best Cards, Tips, Terms and Other Info Here are some observations I have made regarding the new Public Beta mode... Please respond with your own tips or advice and perhaps this thread can be a bit of a repository of Public Beta knowledge and information. 1. Terms...
  3. O

Game is WAY too hard for new players.

Allow me to clarify my own statement just a little, I just want to say I do sympathize with the feeling of not kicking ass right off the bat when trying out a new game, it does happen to me, I think it actually happens to most of us more often than we would like to admit. That being said, just...
  4. O

I think some more explanations on some of the cards would be good, for instance, when a card says "spawn a Flopping Wet Knob on the opposite row" it would be good if it said right on the card what a Flopping Wet Knob was. But honestly, I think most of the rest of what you have mentioned is...
  5. O

Seeing Your Cards Being Studied by the Opponent

We most certainly can see the cards in your hand when we are hovering over them. It is a little known technique (about 5 percent of players know how to do it) which involves card counting, the psychic ability known as "remote viewing", magnets, the wisdom of crowds and data mining. Combining...
  6. O

Whats the highest HP card you ever made?

I don't get how you could have that many Dandelions? I haven't been playing for very long but it seems as though it was the wild wild west before this patch you speak of hit.
  7. O

Gwent Players Who Never Played Any of the Witchers

Didn't even realize there were novels as well. I do love reading except that in my old ass age I have switched to reading almost entirely non-fiction books. Perhaps this could be a good reason to go back to reading some fantasy for a bit. When I was a kid all I read was fantasy and...
  8. O

Please Enable Friend Matches for XBox Players

I think they could do something like a 2vs2 mode but it would certainly require some work to develop. I think it would be cool because you could make a deck to go along and work well with your homie's deck and you might see the development of certain established deck combo types. Of course you...
  9. O

Gwent Players Who Never Played Any of the Witchers

Gwent Players Who Never Played Any of the Witchers I have never played any of the Wticher RPG's. That is until merely a few days ago when I started playing the very first Witcher. I got it for free for signing up for the newsletter and so far it's been great because I have been running into...
  10. O

After reading through this thread I created a deck with ZERO GOLD CARDS and only one silver card that almost anybody could put together for very little crafting if any at all and went in to casual to test it out and played three matches and it won all three. And I'm at around level 26 so each...
  11. O

Chat Wheel - More Emotes/Taunts

I've definitely been on the opposite end of that one. And you can tell they wished they could explain themselves after running through all of the phrases. I noticed nobody said anything about the idea of having an easier way of inviting someone to become friends after a match, would anybody...
  12. O

SUGGESTION - Copy / Sort Options for Deck Building

I really really think there should be an option in the collection screen that lets you tag cards that you want to eventually craft when you have the scrap to do so. I'm always finding cards I think would be useful and then forgetting which ones they are when I've got scrap to spend on crafting...
  13. O

Chat Wheel - More Emotes/Taunts

Why would a full fledged chatbox be so crazy? Not being able to communicate with the other player is one of the most frustrating aspects of playing this game for me personally. Especially when it comes to new players, i wanted to ask a question about something I didn't understand that just...
  14. O

Patches Need to be More Frequent (1 month balance patches)

Perhaps they are just trying to be really careful with how they move things forward. What Skippy said is certainly true... But man, what a crazy myriad of possibilities there are that exist within those limited options, this game could really become something pretty amazing and here we are in...
  15. O

Reinforced Trebuchet is a little... UNFAIR!!!

Yen C is most definitely the stronger card because of the fact that she is neutral and goes in any faction deck and can be crafted for a mere 200 scrap. Plus the way her multiple targeting ability works she slowly mows down the units with the highest strength adding more and more units to the...
Top Bottom