Recent content by ohson

+
  1. ohson

New kegs in store!

Do not waste your scraps on these kegs! You never know what scraps will be used for in the future.
  2. ohson

Botchling/Lubberkin Sometimes Stops Working

This happened to me as well. My opponent moved Botchling from my range to melee row and after that it no longer worked. Tried switching its form a couple times and still would not ping dmg or boost after my turn ended.
  3. ohson

How Often Do You Poop?

Having trouble pooping? Cup of coffee and a bowl of raisin bran every morning should do the trick!
  4. ohson

[UPDATED] Changes to GWENT’s economy and full mill value refund policy

I was fortunate enough to craft all the gold premiums before this change took place. I was gonna do all the bronze, but just kinda forgot about doing it during the holidays (I have 300k+ scraps still). If I hadn't done the golds I would have deleted Gwent permanently. For the folks that...
  5. ohson

Arena Mode Choose Leader First

Arena Mode Choose Leader First Would make drafting better with the Leader already chosen.
  6. ohson

SOLVED Is arena working for you?

There is a bug I've ran into twice already. In one match I use Sile de Tarnsville, used a Morana Runestone from my hand and then after that I did not draw a card. The other time I used Shillard, picked the card I wanted, but my opponent did not receive the other card. The Sile instance...
  7. ohson

A week to go before season end, with less than 2 dozen global players at level 21...

I'm in the 700 range and yep gonna have to dive back in soon ugh!
  8. ohson

[UPDATED] Faction Challenge is back!

Sweers mvp!
  9. ohson

When will the Current Season end?

should end it now, stop our pain and suffering!
  10. ohson

Ranked Play and Pro Ladder seasons ending soon!

maybe when the faction challenge ends which is less than a day away?
  11. ohson

Level 20 more difficult this season?

Getting to rank 20 this month was about as hard as getting to rank 21 last month. Maybe a little harder, for me anyway. I'm not even gonna attempt to try and make it to rank 21, no more money to buy new keyboards!1
  12. ohson

Kegs Drop-rate Analysis (Premium, Silver, Gold)

20 kegs 2 Premium Golds 1 Premium Silver 1 non premium Silver1
  13. ohson

Pro Ladder season ending on January 4th

Had some forfeits when I first started, but seems to be getting better now. I'm sure the ones abusing will be dq'd?
  14. ohson

Connection Issues: Public Beta

Had to shut the game down via task manager and I ended up losing rank points even though my opponent is the one that dc'd :/
  15. ohson

Connection Issues: Public Beta

Opponent connection lost How long is this gonna try to reconnect? Been waiting 10 minutes so far.
Top Bottom