Recent content by Olaf21

+
  1. Olaf21

Is there a happy ending?

This question has been bugging me for a while. And that new ending, "Another face in the crowd" if I remember correctly... I think that's the happy ending, actually. I really think it is. By the time I reached it, I had about 1,5 million eddies, several properties in town, about 30 vehicles, and...
  2. Olaf21

Doubled achievement

So, funny. Doing a clean reinstall solved the double-display of achievements. Now, the list shows I have all the achievements unlocked. But the global percentage is still 84%.
  3. Olaf21

Patch 1.3 - liste des modifications

Excellentes nouvelles. Toutefois, j'ai terminé deux walkthroughs du jeu, environ 315 heures de jeu, avec 100 % des succès. Donc, mes deux personnages sont hors de Night City. Les ajouts cosmétiques me sont donc inaccessibles, à moins de choisir l'option du retour à Night City, où ils n'ont plus...
  4. Olaf21

Correctif 1.22

Thanks a lot, guys. Thanks for the quick fixes and keeping at it. I passed the 250 hours mark, 100% achievements, this is a really good game.
  5. Olaf21

[Bug] With a little help from my friend

Hi, I'm at the station, we put the train on the tracks, and we're just chillin' waiting for the convoy. We've chewed the fat a bit, and I'd like to sleep before the battle. So, I told'em so, and Panam was cool with it... But then, I just stay sitting here like a Gonk, and dude is still playing...
  6. Olaf21

Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

Guys, if you'll allow me a moment to gloat. This is my second V, finally dressed exactly as I wanted her. Skimpy, but in black, for the classy feeling. OK, I'm mostly gloating because I just got 100% successes tonight ;)
  7. Olaf21

Gig "Until" glitched.

The "funny" thing is that I did the gig on my first run, finished the quest and all. On my second run, different character, I can't do it anymore. The elevator button stays locked.
  8. Olaf21

Early Access and proper Beta testing?

Point to case, I tried all three Witcher games, and didn't like them one bit. Same for Mass Effect. Or plenty other games. Doesn't make them bad, just not for me. Just like I don't like Baz Luhrman's movies, of Brian DePalma's, or plenty others, but they still know their stuff. Or I don't like...
  9. Olaf21

When you say classy... I hope you don't mean "in good taste only". This is my second V, ex-nomad with a different sense of fashion...
  10. Olaf21

Early Access and proper Beta testing?

Early access is, IMHO, a lame and lazy route the companies have started to not take any risk, and it has led us to homogenic visions and a profound lack of originality in games. Time was, game companies would make a game. Their game. Their vision, thought out and fleshed out. Then they'd put...
  11. Olaf21

What's your end game stats?

Female corpo V, went all Shadow hitman on this one. Silenced revolver with all perks attached, I crit at 200-400k on a stealth headshot, ennemies take longer to see me, and time freezes when they see me. If there are too many baddies, or if I'm feeling lazy, I infect one with Cyberpsychosis...
  12. Olaf21

Patch 1.2 — list of changes

OH OK, thanks. So it's voluntarily unavailable for components. Pity, that. That's where I needed it, really. Anyway, thanks for the answer :) 1617093766 When I had finished the story, after about 150 hours of gameplay, I owned maybe 10 vehicles altogether, mid-price mostly. None of the 6-figure...
  13. Olaf21

Patch 1.2 — list of changes

I don't see any option/toggle to craft multiple items (components) at once. Can you?
  14. Olaf21

Me, it's the poses I'm in awe of. I can never quite get my V as I want her. And i see others having her reclined on stuff, or sitting... I'm jealous :p I love your V's hair, though. They're really striking.
  15. Olaf21

OK. Another one, because we got the band together again. And another bike shot, because bikes are cool. Just for bragging, I'll mention that all the clothes are Legendary-tier, from the beanie to the boots. :p
Top Bottom