Recent content by Olloki

+
  1. O

The monk in Flotsam

Well, maybe the discount doesn't exist nowadays, but the lucky game is to win him having just a pair, if you win having something better he says that you're not lucky enough
  2. O

Only Human Witchers?

Well, it's true that humans fertility, as animals, it's very low. But among intelligent species on Sapkowski world, humans are more fertile than elves: (Spanish quote) Avallac'h and Geralt, The Tower of the Swallow, Chapter 7:
  3. O

Only Human Witchers?

I think that it's mostly fertility related. It is said, for example, that in the case of the elves they live more than humans, but only the younger ones are able to reproduce, so the oldest elves don't want to see their child going to war like it happened with Aelirenn, because there won't be...
  4. O

Question about the cat eyes

It is stated in "The Last Wish", in the chapter "The Voice of Reason 4". I won't quote because I don't have the books in english, and it's a short chapter if you want to look for it :p About the cat eyes, in the introduction of the third chapter of Blood of Elves, it is said that the kid who...
  5. O

Hottest TW2 girls?

Sile, Saskia, Mary Louisa La Valette and Triss
  6. O

Dark Mode Items question

Maybe you put them in the storage chest, look there.
  7. O

[TW1] [mod] Fair Kalkstein Mod

I always wait. No orens for druids
  8. O

Nothing personal, Demawend.....

Most important, that's not Demavend's crown! Jokes aside, nice work
  9. O

How many times have you finished The Witcher 2?

I have done 3 full runs (normal, hard and dark), and played 3rd chapter until I have done all the different combinations. Now I'm with my 4th playthrough, first of EE :)
  10. O

A personal message from your favorite Community Manager

27 pages? The fuck...
  11. O

Game Design Issues

Troll/10 I hope so
  12. O

Can't assign talents to character abilities

In Hard, Insane and Dark dificulty, you have to meditate to assign the points ;)
  13. O

For those who have read the books

Look at this thread, there are fan-made translations About Letho, Serrit and Auckes, they're not mentioned in the books: Geralt finds them after what the actions in the books, but before the first Witcher game; that's why he doesn't remember.
  14. O

Quiz -- Which character of the Witcher world are you?

Emhyr (100%) Geralt (84%) Milva (76%) Cahir (68%) Ciri (68%) Triss Merigold (56%) Yennefer (52%) Angouleme (48%) Regis (24%) Jaskier (0%) Another Emhyr
Top Bottom