Recent content by olongtea

+
  1. O

Album Samurai by Hao What is your favorite song?

Never fade away.... 1613804009 Don't think you can. You will likely get copy right claimed . CDPR probably paid big $$$ to play these songs in the game
  2. O

Need some help improving FPS

I get pretty close to 60 dps on average in game actually with my current set up. But thanks for your input. I was asking if I can possibly push over that is the point of this post. I get 145 FPS when I am in map or inventory menu as I stated earlier and the huge drop in FPS while in game down to...
  3. O

I was under the impression that they work somewhat independently of each other. But I get what you are saying. I always hear people say some game utilizes GPU more than CPU and vice versa . 1612337124 Just tried this, probably saw a 1-2% gain in FPS gain. Still better than nothing I guess..
  4. O

This game make use of CPU more than GPU ? I was under the impression that it is the opposite. Most game make use of GPU more as well. But Yes I play with RT On
  5. O

More content please =( Kang Tao MaxxTac

Loving this game but need more content desperately. I did absolutely everything this map has to offer I seriously run out of things to do. I still log on everyday to just shoot up some people and running around. Please CDPR add some DLCs / content soon =( . More quests involving Kang Tao or...
  6. O

What's your favorite ride so far?

Bikes lol... They are fast enough and much easier to handle than cars haha
  7. O

So What Ya Expect from That PATCH 1.2 coming this month?

I want more content =( ... Sorry guys but PC really doesn't have much bugs that would otherwise hurt your enjoyment of the game. At least I haven't encountered very many.... Over 300+ hours played here
  8. O

Any DLC comin yet?

Hope to see something soon as well. I would assume most people have already finished the game 3+ times and did all the jobs and whatever the map has to offer up until now. At least I am LOL... I really want to keep playing but I am running out of things to do long time ago =(
  9. O

[SOLVED] IMPORTANT: PC version vulnerability

Thanks for the heads up. Never used any mods and don't plan on using any. Honestly with the glitches and bugs happening around the game I can't see how using external mods would not make the situation potentially even worse. Just hoping you guys can add more contents soon. Ran out of things to...
  10. O

Hey thanks for the video. This did help me a little bit but not by much. I guess I am just hardware limited in one way or another :/ .. Least 30+ FPS is still playable...
  11. O

Music Loop

There is this one quest I can't remember the title of it. But it involves you playing as Johnny while he does his concert thing. Around voodoo boys church area. Music also glitches out as soon as it starts and never ends even after the quest is completed. You have to quit the game and restart...
  12. O

Cyberpunk 2077 Process running after games closed.

Yea I've had this issue happen before as well on Steam. But I don't know how I fixed it or if it is ever fixed LOL. I just verified the integrity of the game files on Steam. Not sure what the root fix is.
  13. O

umm, no you don't LOL.. But I appreciate your input. I5 is what people use for gaming . I7 and above is more utilized for video editing and software editing .
  14. O

Spec : Intel i5 8600K 16 gb RAM RTX 2070 Super SSD I played around with a lot of the settings but I constantly hover around 30-50 FPS in game depends on what I am doing. But in game menu / inventory screen I spike up to 140 FPS ... How come the difference is so huge ? I have all ray tracing...
  15. O

So they do consider Borderlands' loot farming an exploit in 1.11

I also played borderland 3 and all the existing dlc .. I certainly hope loot randomization doesn't go as far as borderland did ... I don't ever want to farm a boss 100 times just to get the right roll on a weapon and still not getting it lol
Top Bottom