Recent content by Omegacron

+
  1. O

Use of Witcher 3 assets in Skyrim/Skyrim SE mods

Use of Witcher 3 assets in Skyrim/Skyrim SE mods I know this question has already been asked, but the latest response I could find was from 2013. If I want to use an asset from Witcher 3 - in this case, clothing like Yennefer's outfits or Geralt's various armors - in a mod for Skyrim or Skyrim...
  2. O

MOD REQUEST: Witcher Eyes on NPCs

Groovy - I'll grab it when I get home tonight. And I still might give FCR a try, especially since you were so nice as to provide my fix. Thanks!
  3. O

[TW1][tool] Save game editor

Beautiful editor mate - absolutely beautiful. Only two things I can think of that would make it better - the ability to add alternate weapons as mentioned above, and the ability to add/modify/remove (complete) quests on the quest tab. And by modify, I mean setting the Phase of it. I've had a few...
  4. O

There's no way to do it using the Override folder? Nuts. I like the vanilla combat so I hadn't tried FCR yet, but if you've already done the Witcher eyes I guess I'll give it a shot. I've heard nothing but good about it - I just didn't want to modify the existing combat system.Thanks!
  5. O

MOD REQUEST: Witcher Eyes on NPCs I have the North American version of The Witcher: Enhanced Edition, and in my game Geralt is the only witcher who has the vertical-slit yellow eyes. All other witchers - Vesemir, Lambert, Eskel, & Berengar - have normal eyes despite having the same mutation...
Top Bottom