Recent content by Omgwtfgg

+
  1. Omgwtfgg

No one wanted this.

ughm..
  2. Omgwtfgg

Can CDPR learn from HL2?

I just raged quit b/c i died 7 times within 30-40mins from randoming exploding... im just jumping around trying to do some police activities/farming... and i keep dieing just randomly FROM NOTHING! BOOM 1 SHOT IM DEAD! B/C THE SPOT I STOOD ON ISNT A VALID SPOT OR SOMETHING!%! REGULAR GAMEPLAY...
  3. Omgwtfgg

What advice would you give CDPR?

Games of Throne style... They chopped off jackies head right in the beginning :( RiP hermano
  4. Omgwtfgg

Killing / not killing is pointless

1608737802 I have no idea what impact it has tho... i didnt see anything change... just eddies and xp i guess
  5. Omgwtfgg

A good reminder for CDPR how to make a CRPG

Not a "Themepark" ride QQ
  6. Omgwtfgg

[SPOILERS] My personal beef with CP77- How can we justify Johnny's terrorism? Really?

half a million died from the explosion and half of half a million died from the nuclear fallout
  7. Omgwtfgg

How are all of Silverhand's crew still alive and young in 2077?

How old was johnny when he blue up the towers? ... its only like 50 years difference right? wasnt it 2012 or 2020?
  8. Omgwtfgg

CP77 sold 13 million copies on all platforms including refunds

"Listen to the General every god**** word!" "How many ways can you polish up a turd!" This song reminds me of cyberpunk2077 lore... cyberpunk2077 like a prophet, and so is this song xD <3
  9. Omgwtfgg

[Spoiler] Anyone seen the guy who falls from a tall building/suicide?

You know the chick you save in the bathtub in the beg. of the game? She calls you for a quest later on down the line to retrieve some info... if you decrypt it ... it talks about how they're experimenting with cyberpsychosis on their own people... then the picture you see up top is from a shard...
  10. Omgwtfgg

Low GPU usage

They got older videos that talk about bottlenecking... that talk about older hardware...but they also usually throw in programs and settings in some games.... They talk about what is out that pairs with what that gets you the most for your money.... A 7th gen Intel shouldnt bottleneck a 3080...
  11. Omgwtfgg

[Spoiler] Anyone seen the guy who falls from a tall building/suicide?

I remember that guy.... i squeezed him for double eddies.... if that guy was being fed cyberpsychosis... i wonder if i wouldnt of helped him , if he would just shreded thru the cops... Why do you think its that guy again? and not the guy talked about in the shard?
  12. Omgwtfgg

Low GPU usage

Have you guys tried BenchMarking your pcs? i think there's a free one called heaven benchmark... Maybe your XMP isnt enabled on your motherboard? I know intels smart technology with the right motherboard auto clocks my PC just fine...and its stable... CPUID HWMonitor Good monitor.... I think...
  13. Omgwtfgg

Random NPCs in the apartment

I got a hot npc civilian to run scared into my room, and i closed the door behind me and locked it... hoping i could make her my new pet... but she just cowered ... squatting with her hands over head ... I spammed the talk button on her.... and she just kept freaking out :\ I even took a shower...
  14. Omgwtfgg

Ohhhh Yeeaahhh Guess who is going to have a nice dinner to night? :D

I heard theres a cat, that if you lay catfood near it overnight, it will become your pet cat... I wonder ifyou can do the same with bums and lovetoys... I bet i could get a bum with that pizza... and a grade a lovetoy with that bottle of jackies tequilla xD
Top Bottom