Recent content by Omneus

+
  1. O

Oils

What difficulty are you playing on? If not on max, I would consider bumping up the difficulty. That's where oils/potions really start to shine. Also, enhanced and superior versions of those oils/bombs/potions really help later on. I'm playing NG+ on highest difficulty, and enjoying it immensely...
  2. O

Game Breaking - Gwent Bug

I verified/repaired but I don't know if it fixed the issue for me in the game I had, since I had progressed past the point where I was able to play him in Gwent. However, it did not happen in the New Game + that I started shortly thereafter and got to the same point.
  3. O

I'll let you know in a few hours when I get home : )
  4. O

problems with gwent games (BUG??)

I have the same problem, but posted a reply to a similar thread in the general tech support forums, link: http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/60057-Game-Breaking-Gwent-Bug?p=1950012#post1950012 Someone suggested verifying the installation through your game client (GOG/Steam), which I'll try...
  5. O

I'm on PC through GOG client, yes. I'll try this when I get home. Thanks for the suggestion!
  6. O

Bump. I have this problem with Olgierd in HoS expansion as well as a random Gwent card player at the camp when recruiting Evelline for the Auction House break-in. I ended up getting frustrated and pushing through with the quest, and don't know whether I'll be able to play Olgierd again. This...
Top Bottom