Recent content by OneDarkGod

+
  1. OneDarkGod

Difficulty Level Issues

Because it's not a challenge. You're confusing technical issues with difficulty. That's the equivalent of just say "git gud". Don't be that kind of player.
  2. OneDarkGod

SUGGESTION: Gear, Crafting, and Aesthetic

I just unlocked the upgrading components for higher tiers at level 40. xD That may help a bit, but there isn't much reason to grind that far into crafting really. I hope they morph things around and make each skill tree more appealing. The circular rotation in each tree makes you not really care...
  3. OneDarkGod

Lets talk about Smart weapons

I disagree with this, the legendary tech pistol is nuts.. comes with high crit chance and crit damage. When I got it, I slaughtered everything in usually one shot because of it, and without any perks into tech weapons.
  4. OneDarkGod

Difficulty Level Issues

Ahh. I was beginning to think I was the only one in seeing these strange occurrences. I have died to many an explosive car or for some odd reason, countless explosive canisters that seem a bit cliche to be sitting in confined spaces or auto-body shops as often as they are. Lol. They do have...
  5. OneDarkGod

I haven't tried many.. but I guess I found pistols better. Currently using shotguns and swords. I haven't delved into tech too much. Maybe my next playthrough. I'll give them a shot.
  6. OneDarkGod

Difficulty Level Issues

It doesn't have to just railroad. I can see discussing this with you is pointless. So moving on.
  7. OneDarkGod

Difficulty Level Issues

Yes, I know that. But, if I prefer to play a specific style. I don't want to see technical problems that literally destroy that.. not because of game difficulty..but because of what I see as "lazy" programming in the difficulty settings. Too many games just ramp up damage and enemy HP, I don't...
  8. OneDarkGod

Overheating Issues

I don't think updating the drivers for the gpu are mandatory for getting it to actually kick the gpu on. Simply because I am now installing a new update for my 1070 that wasn't there yesterday. My GPU has still worked as intended. The overheating I came across was with my ryzen 5 3600 that still...
  9. OneDarkGod

SUGGESTION: Gear, Crafting, and Aesthetic

The system they have, for the most part is there.. but they are missing the inclusion of it being fully fleshed out. Purple weapons can just not have crit or crit damage, but if you upgrade to legendary.. they come standard.. and vice-versa. Poison is pretty weak and lackluster.. I would...
  10. OneDarkGod

Difficulty Level Issues

It's not the difficulty that is the hard part. It's the technical oversights that make it complete ass, not hard. It's easy to one-shot everything, the game is tailored for it with pistol that rival sniper rifle damage. But, using slow-mo with zero effect because the AI can basically predict you...
  11. OneDarkGod

Hotfix 1.05

I like that there are fixes being pushed ASAP. There's a long list of strange things going on and I hope they get fixed. I know of a few things that pop up since this patch already.. While driving the caliburn, a featureless disembodied head and torso will sporadically pop up above my Caliburn...
  12. OneDarkGod

The romance options for straight Female and Male V is disappointing [Mild spoilers]

Romances in general are disappointing. The stories that lead up to them are alright. Intriguing, interesting and overall good.. but once you complete the romance.. in example, Judy becomes a default npc with extremely limited dialogue after you begin dating her. She gives you access to her...
  13. OneDarkGod

Difficulty Level Issues

From what I've seen, focusing on key damage perks, upgrading as much as possible, being accurate for headshots/weakpoints.. and abusing stealth or ambush tactics.. all bring an insane amount of damage to your enemies. I play on hard, and after the first learning curve.. I realized the auto-aim...
  14. OneDarkGod

In my experience so far, smart weapons are next to useless. Most don't sport silencers.. so stealth isn't an option. Unless I've missed every single one. They don't pack enough damage to really value it's "100%" accuracy.. and aren't as appealing as let's say a legendary Archangel with at least...
  15. OneDarkGod

Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

Top Bottom