Recent content by ReaperTek

+
  1. ReaperTek

Please fix Reaver’s ability so it isn’t broken in Gwentfinity

Well while I actually don't mind at all when that degeneracy is being nerfed into unplayability they probably should just remove them* and Selfeater** from the power change card pool so that we're only able to change their provision cost. *obviously revert them to 2 power before **if he should...
  2. ReaperTek

Patch Notes 11.6

You don't really think that the community balance feature with voting for +/- 1 Provision/Power changes will be enough to balance the Game with all the overtuned nonsense they added over the last 2 Years. I think when they announced the support drop they also should had reverted the game to the...
  3. ReaperTek

Patch Notes 11.2

Simple the Card hasn't been "touched" since shortly after it was added 2019 (back then there also weren't that much cheap Consume Cards around so it was a good option for Deathwish Decks) and considering the insane power creep we had in the last 2 years it obviously became outdated without a buff.
  4. ReaperTek

Things that must change in 2023 to save the game in the long run: part 2: locks needs to be pernamemt

Not exactly on-topic but probably because of the Crones Trios balancing (increase damage/boost by 2 whenever you play a Crone), i know considering the insane power creep we had in the last two years this might sound strange but before that it was pretty common in top tier Decks to include Renew...
  5. ReaperTek

Things that must change in 2023 to save the game in the long run: part 2: locks needs to be pernamemt

Since this kinda sounds like a Nilfgaard hate post did you even read his full post (limiting the locks to one Card per Faction and one Neutral) his suggestion is practically the way it was during Beta where Lock Cards could Lock and unlock (purify didn't exist back then) a Unit and it was pretty...
  6. ReaperTek

2023 and GWENTfinity Part 1

Well i wouldn't really only blame it on those damn Nilfgaardiens seeing all of those complain posts over the years most players seem to see Balance through "Faction Glasses" (or a preferred Playstyle) and don't want the Cards they enjoy to play getting nerfed no matter how problematic they are...
  7. ReaperTek

Is this the end?

Good, can we now finally get a unsupported playable Open Beta Version released on GOG again because that one is imho much more worth preserving than the current mobile Card Game abomination.
  8. ReaperTek

Patch Notes 10.11

While i never really was a huge fan of Yrden's Design after the switch to two rows (with 3 rows you had more options to play around it) with their current way of "balancing" things and adding more and more overturned Cards with each Drop it kinda became a necessary Evil to keep the Meta in check...
  9. ReaperTek

Why don't we have a Monster Witcher Card?

They've already been MO Card's in the Witcher 3 in-Game Gwint where it imho kinda makes sense if you consider that one of the People living in the Witcher Universe must have invented the Card Game at some point and that the common folk didn't really know what they truly are*.
  10. ReaperTek

Possibly the best line or lines in video game history. ( spoiler alert)

"Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated, and witch hunts will never be about witches... To have a scapegoat: that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd." Geralt of Rivia - Witcher 3
  11. ReaperTek

Patch Notes 10.2

Usually around 12 pm CET( around 50 minutes from now)
  12. ReaperTek

New Journey countdown

As usual the Journey Character got "leaked" with the earlier Android update.
  13. ReaperTek

Gwent - Discussion (and Rant) 2021

Tailbot around the time this Thread was created. Tailbot now Not saying that Gwent is dying or anything, but at this point the balancing seems to be mostly focused on a Audience that is already satisfied if there are a handful overtuned competitive playable Decks around and which are more...
  14. ReaperTek

Faction defenders

He originally spawned 2 rowdy Dwarfs (he had a 4 strength body back then) which they considered problematic in combination with Munro Bruys, with all the stuff they introduced recently it's now also a bit funny which stuff they considered problematic and in need of a rework even if it wasn't...
  15. ReaperTek

Can't access most reward book pages (mobile)

Did you start a fresh account*, because those are now intended to finish first (i think at least 1 faction) for new Players before the other pages unlock. *If not it must be a bug.
Top Bottom