Recent content by OptionalLemon

+
  1. O

Am I missing out on high level quests because of the XP bug?

Thanks, even with the reduced XP reward it felt like I shouldn't have been much higher than 38-40 at this point...It's just the level 46 diagram that made me wonder. Especially since I found it pretty early on in the game.
  2. O

Am I missing out on high level quests because of the XP bug?

Am I missing out on high level quests because of the XP bug? So, I have played over 5.5 days of the Witcher 3, I am doing every possible quest, exploring everything and I am now almost at level 32. I have a hard time finding any new quests and I have only one main quest open that will likely...
  3. O

Lesser Red Mutagens Location [SPOILER]

Lesser Red Mutagens Location [SPOILER] If like me, you just couldn't get enough Lesser Red Mutagens, here is a location that allows you to farm Drowners for them. You can rinse and repeat by meditating. There will be between 4 and 6 Level 18 Drowners (my character is at Level 31) at a time...
  4. O

List of BUGS encountered by me so far

XP bug on quest: "Phantom of the Trade Route" Started at player level 22, suggested level 23 (started on patch 1.04) Collected reward at player level 29 (patch 1.05) Given XP: 5 points Listed XP: 250 points.
  5. O

Horse Behaviour [Roach] Not urgent or important.

Horse Behaviour [Roach] Not urgent or important. Could anyone that has caught Roach in the act please confirm this? Several times since I've started this game, while I have my back turned towards Roach, there is a very clearly audible farting noise. When I turn around he's just standing there...
  6. O

Patch 1.05 Live on GOG

That must have been a really quick certification, it usually takes longer than this, doesn't it?
  7. O

Patch 1.05 Live on GOG

Well a daily update would have probably said the same thing each time: "Working our asses off to bring you the patch" and I'm sure they'll announce the release once it's available everywhere. The weather is so nice here, but there goes my weekend outside I guess.
  8. O

ETA for 1.05 patch?

It says on GOG that 1.05 is available for download.
  9. O

CDPR trust poll - do you believe we'll have the patch today?

I suppose posting from the other side of the frustration spectrum is just as bad. Point taken.
  10. O

CDPR trust poll - do you believe we'll have the patch today?

So many well adjusted adults in the gaming community. It's heart warming. That people actually completely lose it over getting to play a game a bit later than they expected is bordering on creepy.
  11. O

My Gamma control comes and goes

The .ini file probably won't help there, in Borderless mode you automatically use the Windows Gamma settings. Here is some information on this if you feel like reading up on it...
  12. O

TW3 vs DA:I [SPOILERS]

DA:I is a really fun game, but at no point did it feel half as immersive as the world of W3 does. Witcher 3 wins this one easily.
  13. O

TW3 General Feedback [SPOILERS]

I thought it's right up there with Red Dead Redemption actually, really feels like you're riding a horse with a mind of its own and not a vehicle.
  14. O

Is Anyone Else A Bit Bored?

I get this with a lot of games. Playing too much of anything can make it boring. That being said, this hasn't happened to me in The Witcher 3 at all, I just love exploring this world.
Top Bottom