Recent content by OrangeApple

+
  1. O

So the mystery of the mysterious cat is finally solved

Lol I always (prior to the article explanation ), hoped it was some other villain that had been watching Gerald, thinking he/she/it would be the final antagonist for B&W ......well let's just say B&W came and went so my conclusion was kinda smashed lol. Then I secretly hoped it was gonna be...
  2. O

Quests, in your opinion, have poor endings or ones that need to be improved.[Spoilers]

The quest "A land from far far away" it's an often missed quest from Skellege that tracks back to Velen, but it does not really make sence, unless it was meant to be part of a bigger quest later for B&W and was dropped. You don't know where they came form apart from the strange crest on the...
  3. O

So the mystery of the mysterious cat is finally solved

So the mystery of the mysterious cat is finally solved Oh well so finally somebody at CDPR has come out with the reason for this mysterious nibbles the cat The explanation is towards the bottom of the article lol
  4. O

TW3 upgrade for PS4 Pro?

I'm not interested in the new console, and from what I have seen, there is nothing groundbreaking that would make me wanna toss my current ps4 for a console that supports a technology that is not even mainstream yet. Anyway there is the added investment of getting a new 4K tv to actually enjoy...
  5. O

Making Money In TW3 Is So Hard

Yeah not having money does suck, but one can make it through the base game and end on roughly 100 000 crowns, HOS will use up about 40 000 of that, but B&W house upgrades and all the new Witcher armor will basically flatten your savings. I got got clever though, before I patched and they...
  6. O

Release date announced for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt GOTY Edition

Dunno if this has been answered, but will all the content be on one disk or will it just be a fully patched base game and 2 DLC exp pack codes?
  7. O

Destroying monster nests, extra monster?

I usually just kill the monsters and destroy the nest. Then meditate for an hour.......the final monster shows up and the extra ep is granted once killed. It's been like this from the very start as far back as I can remember.
  8. O

[Possible Spoilers] Strange blood trail in Crookback Bog. Possibly a secret.

It's not a blood trail, it's tracks hidden by an "illusion" it's linked to a quest in the bog.
  9. O

Playthroughs you never do

Done 5+ playthroughs.....I dont 1. Romance Triss 2. Let the cat Witcher live 3. Never get the good ending. exp packs:
  10. O

Were the expansions better than main game?

To me all three make up one game, well B&W was technically a full expansion (my opinion) if you take into account it was a huge new region with many new characters and quests whereas HOS (to me) just seem like part of the main game that was chopped off, with access later allowed to the existing...
  11. O

When next patch will arrive? (Post 1.22)

Thank heavens I'm in the habit of backing up my ps4 to external media......patch 1.22 made quest progression impossible. Atleast I could roll back and am still able to play, some ps4 users are just plain stuck. Hope new patch will come Soon™ ;)
  12. O

New money exploit patch 1.22

I just stung the dwarf in white orchard before the patch....Gerald has 400000 crowns. I also started a new game and stung the dwarf, just so if I wanna do a regular playthrough again.....I will have enough coin. (Have that save backed upped) They patched the "stinging the dwarf" out did they...
  13. O

B&W "Extreme Cosplay" on death march is just frustrating

Lol yeah, if you not super super quick, those to elvin female mages will zap you dead fast, roll quick and upgraded whirl will put all of them in there place chop chop ;)
  14. O

Will not buy CD project Red game day one ever again.

While I can sympathize with the op with regards to patches (there have been 2 that have mucked up my witcher experience.....think it was patch 1.8 and now 1.22).....1.22 has been a game breaker, but I personally make back ups of my saves and I do a back up of my ps4 before any patch, so I can...
  15. O

Share Your Screenshots!!!

Post patch 1.22 on ps4........
Top Bottom