Recent content by Orthograf

+
  1. O

Radovid killed, quest marked failed

Spoil ... Thank you ...
  2. O

CDPR, you ruined my game !

CDPR, you ruined my game ! Hello everyone! I already apologize for my English. I don't speak it very well. I will try to do my best :P I decided to write you here because I'm really tired. Tired of your bugs CDPR. Let me explain : - In the beginning I had the famous bug where I couldn't talk...
  3. O

Achievements not working in 1.07

Still not fix ? 2 weeks, guys ... Communicate with us, at least. I'm really tired of waiting and hoping every day :(
  4. O

10 days guys ... Seriously ! You have a communication problem ... or skill ... or both. Unbelievable for talented people like you :ermm:
  5. O

You're right, the lack of communication is frustrating ... Fortunately there is a great update on Kotor 2 that makes me wait. She arrives at the right time :p
  6. O

It's not very respectful for the players ... I waited two months after the release because I was studying and after I waited for 1.07. When I was able to start playing (finally!), I saw all these bugs and I stopped playing. And wait ... again. A week and this little bug is still not fix (like...
Top Bottom