Recent content by otreblA_SNAKE_IT

+
  1. otreblA_SNAKE_IT

NEW EXPANSION SPECULATION

I would love it! That part was so intriguing, one of my favourite quests!
  2. otreblA_SNAKE_IT

So still no NG+

Generally in videogames I never understood how people enjoyed NG+! To me sounds so boring: the best part is often the beginning of the game, where you struggle because your level is low, your equipment sucks (and almost everything you find is better) etc.! I'm sorry for those who wanted this...
  3. otreblA_SNAKE_IT

Announcing Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty

Well I think it's normal: the game is now almost 2 years old and yet has regularly 10.000+ players on Steam (I have no GOG and consoles data). I think this is still a lot for a single player game.
  4. otreblA_SNAKE_IT

Oh, too bad that there is only one expansion coming, but I'm sure it will be great! Maybe they are making only one very big expansion instead of two smaller ones? Anyway, glad to hear that there will be "more features" coming in the next updates and that will drop the support for older...
  5. otreblA_SNAKE_IT

Happy to keep playing with V! :D Can't wait!
  6. otreblA_SNAKE_IT

Edgerunners Update (Patch 1.6) — list of changes

It's time to reinstall the game (which I already played a lot) :D
  7. otreblA_SNAKE_IT

Mod away with REDmod!

This is great!
  8. otreblA_SNAKE_IT

Patch 1.5 e Aggiornamento Next-Gen: Lista dei cambiamenti

Prova a lanciare un controllo della cache\file locali di gioco
  9. otreblA_SNAKE_IT

Patch 1.5 e Aggiornamento Next-Gen: Lista dei cambiamenti

In pratica con questa patch già è in programma la seconda run :D
  10. otreblA_SNAKE_IT

Patch 1.5 & Next-Generation Update — list of changes

That's great! And isn't this some kind of "soft relaunch"? :D Can't wait to play tonight!
  11. otreblA_SNAKE_IT

Communication and the Road Ahead

Sorry but...are you comparing a game that still does not exist on which we have almost no info about to a AAA title, published and realized by a well established and expert team? All the Cyberpunk problems aside, this 'comparison' really makes no sense. @OP: I think that we just have to wait a...
  12. otreblA_SNAKE_IT

The Heist: Bugged Sword and Computer (?) on Arasaka's Limo?

UP! Issue still there! I'll quote a previous post, maybe this will help someone (luckily I have double jump, so I can try getting the laptop!)
  13. otreblA_SNAKE_IT

Patch 1.1

Thank you! 😎 Unexpected gift on friday night!
  14. otreblA_SNAKE_IT

Patch 1.1

Inaspettato a quest'ora del venerdì sera! Grandi! EDIT: Ci saranno anche tante critiche, ma a giudicare dalla velocità altalenante di download, a quanto pare si sono fiondati tutti sui server per scaricare la patch xD
Top Bottom