Recent content by OutgoingHermit

+
  1. O

Will we see (insert name here) in the paid expansions?

Still holding out hope for that Zoltan's Extreme Fishing Tournament DLC.
  2. O

Romance Yen but still sleep with Triss [Spoilers]

A scene... to die for.
  3. O

Romance Yen but still sleep with Triss [Spoilers]

Where are the mod tools when we really need them?
  4. O

Lack of Stuff To Do

Keira Metz should be able to call you up on the Xenovox and invite you to go bowling. If you refuse to go with her, your friendship meter decreases, she will stop calling you as much, and you won't be able to get a particular quest from her until you take her to a strip club.
  5. O

What are REDpoints?

I don't know what RED points actually do, but I will continue to shamelessly pander for them anyway.
  6. O

Triss vs Yennefer [NOW WITH SPOILERS. Oh, well.]

That's just the relationship between the two characters; Geralt is extremely submissive toward Yennefer. Is this for reasons or is it just the dynamic of their personalities? I think the writers of the game believe it's the former, and people have pretty strongly split opinions on that...
  7. O

Don't know how familiar you are with Arthurian Legend, but it's clearly Avalon. I don't think it's even remotely ambiguous that that is where Geralt and Yennefer are sent, given all of the other nods to Arthur. On topic, I have no idea what happened over the weekend, but I feel like I missed...
  8. O

Is there a LesserRed Mutagen Diagram?

Yeah, Whale Graveyard in Skellige seems to constantly spawn level 18 drowners that drop tons of lesser red mutagens.
  9. O

To riff off of a discussion in another thread, I suppose it's time once again for THE TALE OF THE TAPE! Today we'll compare and contrast how these characters deal with failed relationships. Yennefer of Vengerberg Breakup Occurs When: The player chooses the split in TW3 after completing a...
  10. O

Yennefer of Vengerberg (all spoilers)

I said it happens regardless of how you treat Triss, but that's a good point. I chose the "I had amnesia" option since I figured she could relate. :) Oops.
  11. O

The lake throw? No, it happens even if you tell Triss to screw off. It's a very funny scene, easily one of my favorites in the game, but the idea that this is somehow the justified action of a stable, well-adjusted individual is... also funny.
  12. O

No, it's not. It's childish and abusive. Part of being an adult is having some control over our tempers and not doing things like destroying other people's property or abusing them physically. When my ex cheated on me, I didn't destroy her things or hit her. Are you kidding me? Sometimes...
  13. O

IF you break up with her during the Last Wish, it goes like this: She destroys furniture that doesn't belong to her because it's bothering her. When confronted about it, she responds by throwing Geralt into a lake. If Geralt refuses to back down, she threatens him with a fatal fall, and even...
  14. O

I get along alright with my ex-wife, but if she came to my place and started destroying my furniture, I certainly wouldn't 'expect' to be tased or slapped and then threatened when I asked her what the hell her problem was. And I'd definitely call the cops.
Top Bottom