Recent content by p3rkele

+
  1. P

Game is so broken

Can't lock or destroy Moron before the ambush hits, Stammel is broken beyond any sense, Scoya gets new cards with 8 strength while everyone else will die to 7 and there are broken mechanics everywhere... New patch once a month? WP.
  2. P

Is Gwent a pay to win game?

Some people just read the last sentence?
  3. P

First Look at the New Cards from the Upcoming Patch

That sounds... underwhelming.
  4. P

I hope there are plenty of other cards coming up too since this is quite underwhelming after such a long wait. 1 card per faction hardly pleases anyone at this point.
  5. P

Is Gwent a pay to win game?

Every CCG is a pay2win game. The starter decks are horrible and only win against each other. It took ~100 hours for me to get enough cards that I could say I'm really making my own decks. Nearly 300 hours and I still don't have them all.
  6. P

I think CDPR should name Poor infantry as Poor Ploughing Infantry.
  7. P

Gwent: The witcher card game hotfix is now live!

Bad weather is over!
  8. P

Why Many Players Not Giving GG

I don't gg since I usually just skip the screen entirely but most people I play against seem to do that. For me it's just a minor bonus for playing a match.
  9. P

Round Results Stuck on Screen During Match

Stuck in winning screen Won the first round and the text never went away. Blurry game still continued in the background but it's pretty impossible to play like that. And this definitely wasn't the first time this happened. I've forfeited several matches that I just can't continue because of...
  10. P

[Suggestion] Limit "Rot Tosser" somehow or make it silver

So it's NR problem not a tosser problem. Everyone knows that NR is wonky.
  11. P

[Suggestion] Limit "Rot Tosser" somehow or make it silver

There are tons of ways to counter 'tossers' ranging from moving your own units, moving tosser, either to your hand, damaging the tosser etc. Tossers are pretty terrible cards against any semi-decent deck and many times they even backlash when the carcass flies back in their way. No problem here.
  12. P

Regis Issue (Looking in opponents deck)

Indeed. Removing such cards as Regis would just take us closer to Hearthstone and it's RNG.
  13. P

Regis Issue (Looking in opponents deck)

There should't be any safe place in a card game, not your hand, deck or graveyard. This guarantees that there is always counter to your deck as there should be. There's also no such thing as too much complexity, as longas complexity brings variety.
  14. P

GwentUp — Gwent Tracker Plus

I think trackers should be considered as hacking since it provides an unfair advantage.
  15. P

Game Chat (Request) Thread

People are known to lose their nerves over chat. Just like when you see that your opponent had a horrible hand, win 2 in a row and throw him a GG for shits and giggles. The less interaction the players have during the match the better. There could be chat room in the menu perhaps but I would...
Top Bottom