Recent content by pablaud

+
  1. pablaud

Forced Sharpening in 1.04?

I just booted up 1.05. Absolutely no change for me. Verified files after deleting custom cfgs etc. I'll post some comparisions later tomorrow after I try the 3 versions.
  2. pablaud

Have you read what i wrote? I said that they changed something in the game to make it sharper GLOBALLY (Independently of the settings used) to help the blurriness caused by DLSS and the way it works upscaling images. I didn't say at any point that DLSS implements more sharpening. The thing is...
  3. pablaud

Sad to hear this. Guess we just need a DLSS capable card. Problem is clearly on our end /sarcasm Nah. We'll keep waiting :(
  4. pablaud

I don't even know if they will be able want to revert this change when you have DLSS off... And for the look of things right now it's not a priority 100% so... we'll have to wait or keep playing 1.03 which is sad as fuck considering this is a AAA and I at least will miss multiple updates. If...
  5. pablaud

Hello again. This is not a hardware problem. 100% positive about that. I have both versions installed. I have literally copied configs between them and the sharpen effect only appears on 1.04 as we know. I saw this video about DLSS in its multiple presets and I think I've a very good idea of...
  6. pablaud

Holy cow. It's even worse in that example. How the fuck no one notices this? Does everyone have a capable DLSS graphics card or wtf is going on??
  7. pablaud

is it ok to load 1.03 saves in a 1.04 version?

Fully compatible. Not the other way around tho. Cannot load 1.04 saves on 1.03 which is completely normal
  8. pablaud

It's not only us. People just don't notice it. I asked a couple of friends and they didn't saw the diference at first. Many people are also playing with DLSS that helps masking the effect. I'm on the same boat. I cannot unsee it and will stay on 1.03 forever i guess. I lost fait in these...
  9. pablaud

I'm playing the game with 1.03 and the problem is gone. I changed versions a couple of times to verify i wasn't crazy and yeah, there is no sharpening in 1.03. So I'll play this version. 1.04 did nothing for me anyway and getting a card that support DLSS is not an option right now. I hope they...
  10. pablaud

Game uses TAA yeah but the problem is imposing this kind of "sharpen" solution for everyone. I agree it could help in some configurations (upscaling from lower resolutions, some presets of DLSS etc) but for people playing at native resolutions the only thing this filter does is degrade the...
  11. pablaud

Thank you. :shrug: We're screwed uh. I hope this response is based on the 1.04 changelog where they don't mention anything about this obvious change
  12. pablaud

Any proof of this? How did you "contacted" support? Don't think they are answering any ticket right now due to the heavy load they must have.
  13. pablaud

For the few people that keep saying that the game looks better now... objectively NO This is not the way to implement sharpening in a game when you choose TAA as your main and unique form of anti-aliasing. It helps with the pixelation of some fine details like hair but that's it. The image...
  14. pablaud

Already tried. Does nothing sadly
  15. pablaud

Hotfix 1.04

Any word about the sharpening filter that was forced for everyone with this patch? Allow us to disable it or tone it down. For some folks that are upscaling the game it might be helpful to get a sharper image, but when you play native res the effect is too much... looks cheap and doesn't help...
Top Bottom