Recent content by PackingMoney

+
  1. P

DUEL (Seltkirk) Calculations - A More In-depth Look

Ahh. I get it now guys thanks. For some reason I didn't think about the power that your character does back is the new one it has after being hit, and instead presumed it was the base power. Thanks for clearing it up.
  2. P

DUEL (Seltkirk) Calculations - A More In-depth Look

(Returning Player) Question about Duel! I have just returned to the game since not playing since Decemberish. There are a lot of things that have changed in the game and I have picked them up and starting to get the hang of it. However, an issue I am having is the duel mechanic. The card...
  3. P

Change Succubus to End of Turn

Oh yeah, my bad.
  4. P

Share Your (Creative) Deck Names

I have a Dagon swarm deck that I like the name of - Stampede of Squishies
  5. P

Change Succubus to End of Turn

Succubus really isn't that strong. Even if she steals a 12 strength unit, it is only a 6 in reality as she is put onto your side of the board. Plus the big unit it takes can make it easy for you to take the round by using things such as fiend, resets, igni, scorch etc.
  6. P

Achievement system

But having achievements that you described is pretty much the dailies we already have now, and as for 'something else to aim for besides ranked', again the dailies fit this purpose, but still the achievement system would still require you to play casual and ranked.
  7. P

Need a 2nd deck - Please Advise

You are very much welcome, hope everything goes well for you.
  8. P

Need a 2nd deck - Please Advise

I have been using this deck, so far it has helped me climb the ladder pretty well. http://www.gwentdb.com/decks/21034-swims-deathswarm
  9. P

Make Lord of Undvik lockable (opinion)

He is lockable isn't he?
  10. P

Geralt: Igni Doesn't Destroy the Target

Strange indeed.
  11. P

Geralt: Igni Doesn't Destroy the Target

Are you sure they did, sometimes there is a visual bug that shows a different strength than the actual.
  12. P

Poor Nithral...

You can't really compare Nithraal to Axeman as Nithraal is solely focused on frost, whereas Axemen are affected by many different things.
  13. P

Lock - Unlock interactions

Probably why, I mean most people just buff their resilient units to 25+
  14. P

I'm not too sure, I didn't play enough of it to know.
  15. P

It has been like this since the start of open beta.
Top Bottom