Recent content by Paffcioo

+
  1. Paffcioo

[Ankieta] Jak spędzisz swój słoneczny wolny dzień?

Nie mam pojęcia kto wpadł na taką ankietę, patrząc na to, że 3 z tych rzeczy nie możemy zrobić w samej grze w otwartym świecie Jeżeli jest to jakiś marketingowy trick żebyście się dowiedzieli na co jest największy popyt, na co poświęcić czas w rozwoju gry to propsuje. Ale jeżeli ni, no to trochę...
  2. Paffcioo

Co nowego w Night City? [Aktualizacja 1.2 oczami twórców]

Ciężko zrobić kopie systemu policji z GTA jeżeli nie masz sztucznej inteligencji, która prowadziłaby samochody. To jest wiadome, że do tego nie dojdzie więc nie wiem po jakiego ciula dalej o to katujecie.
  3. Paffcioo

Pochwal się swoim V

Optymistyczny V z nomadzkiego klanu, który przez przypadek wyszedł mi tak, że bardzo przypomina mojego kuzyna.
  4. Paffcioo

[SPOILER] What todo with a certain item

Someone's really butthurt over uncertain stuff
  5. Paffcioo

Is Johnny Silverhand gonna be in my mind 24/7?

Well, on xbox gameplay, he shows up, just because you entered Jig-Jig Street and comments on this part of the city We've got a police blocking the district and it will move only if you end the prologue
  6. Paffcioo

Are you disappointed?

Dude I remember it really well, fans were PISSED. It was pure garbage, left & right. Some random, gameplay videos on yt had 50:50 like ratios and (videos had thousands of votes), all this because people were angry at downgrade. Polish side was horrendous. Biggest polish gaming site, Gry-Online...
  7. Paffcioo

I hope CP2077 also has attractive men.. ;-;

If we take into consideration what was stated. Which is "We have revealed all the main romance options. You've seen them all" and just go with what Patrick K. Mills said... then we could come up to the conclusion that even if character wasn't named, or fully revealed (in a single shot) we...
  8. Paffcioo

Weekly Poll 4/30/2019 - Trauma Team

Those polls are becoming more and more like dreams & wishful thinking in comparison to stuff that could happend
  9. Paffcioo

Why the person above you should be banned

Fedora is so ugly, ugh. Banned for it!
  10. Paffcioo

Save the date: Night City Wire - Episode 3!

Not before October I'm afraid
  11. Paffcioo

Cyberpunk 2077 E3 2018 Trailer Frame by Frame EP04

Naah fam, more like you will be able to go back in time and experience 4th corporate war or Samurai Concert!
  12. Paffcioo

Why the person above you should be banned

^ This ban is under new management, by order of the peaky blinders !
  13. Paffcioo

Cyberpunk 2077 – Deep Dive Video

I can calm you down, that's what CDPR employee said on Reddit:
  14. Paffcioo

Cyberpunk 2077 – Deep Dive Video

I'm so with you on that one. Always thought of myself to be CDPR fanboy but they really disappointed me with this one. They're calling this presentation DEEP DIVE while giving us minimum of new informations or gameplay mechanics. Everything you stated in your comment should appear in todays...
Top Bottom