Recent content by pagulhan

+
  1. P

Import into .w2mesh failure

Import into .w2mesh failure I try to convert .fbx file back into .w2mesh. Here's what modkit says about my attempts: [2016.01.16 18:15:48][Info][WCC] Starting commandlet 'import' [2016.01.16 18:15:48][Info][WCC] --------------------------------------------------------------- [2016.01.16...
  2. P

How to change model and how to get skeleton - newbie's questions

Oh man. Isn't it simple 'rename model from tw2, scale it as tw2's ones are a litte bigger and match the skeleton' task? At least the guy I asked for advices said so (he put yen's model to tw2 to use it instead of triss) explaining that 'putting model from tw2 into tw3 is 10x easier than putting...
  3. P

How to change model and how to get skeleton - newbie's questions

How to change model and how to get skeleton - newbie's questions I'm working on changing the default triss into the one from tw2. I've got a few questions as I'm total newbie and have never worked with tools like blender, 3ds max etc. before: 1. Triss in tw2 and tw3 is made of several files...
  4. P

Would it be possible to import models made in Blender?

If you're a student, you can get a free copy of 3d max/maya for free.
  5. P

NEED files from Witcher and 3!

NEED files from Witcher and 3! My hdd with both games uncooked just died. Today. Like it wasn't the day I wanted to complete my mod. No, really. Not at all. :( Unfortunately, I can't simply download two 60~ gb games to acquire a few files. I'd be greatful if anyone can share them. The ones...
  6. P

How do I download patch 1.10?

How do I download patch 1.10? I'm playing on pc but due to bad internet connection I'd like to download patch 1.10 on my laptop as I've got pretty good connection in my apartment I rent while I study. I don't have w3 installed on laptop. Is there a way to force gog to let me download patch now...
  7. P

Patch 1.10 - Undocumented Changes

Can you explain what is this easter egg about?
  8. P

[BUG?!] Ilmerith boss fight (Imbalance on death march?)

It's an easy fight no matter what is your build. He killed me once - only because of a rare bug that makes you unable to attack (mouse doesn't work until you reload... Or something. I don't remember) It would be a boring game if all the builds were equal.
  9. P

How to extract pack0?

How to extract pack0? There's no Giibed Red tool out there, not anymore. How do I extract pack0? I used quickbms and it worked fine BUT there are no .w2mesh files when I unpack with quickbms. The thing is I need meshes only. Can anyone of you upload giibed red tool?
  10. P

Modkit keeps crashing + errors

So far I managed to deal with all errors but one. When I export he_01_wa__triss from triss\h_01_wa__triss folder, a long error appears. Did anyone manage to export this file? Why is it the only one that crashes wcc_lite?
  11. P

Eredin is really nothing in terms of difficulty, why are bosses so easy?

@up As I said earlier. Geralt is a "killing machine" only in TW games. If you read the books, you'll understande Geralt used to have troubles fighting 1vs1 if his enemy was well-trained. Not to mention fighting against 3 or 4 men - this used to end pretty fast for Geralt, lying in uncomfortable...
  12. P

Eredin is really nothing in terms of difficulty, why are bosses so easy?

I completed my first run on dm like 3 days ago. I don't find dm to be hard and i'm more like casual player (i never fight dark souls bosses alone:)). What i think it shouldn't be called dm but simply 'witcher' as it's a difficulty level that makes you feel like you're one - in the books geralts...
  13. P

It doesn't work. I reinstalled modkit and placed it somewhere else than Program Files. The final command is: cd C:\Programy\Witcher 3 Mod Tools\bin\x64 call wcc_lite export -depot=E:\Witcher3Mod\Uncooked\ -file=characters\models\geralt\armor\armor_shirt\t_01_mg__shirt_d01.xbm...
  14. P

Wow. I'd have never figured it out. Thank you. I'll try this change later. btw do I have to use the entire cd command before call wcc_lite command?
  15. P

I managed to uncook the game files. As you can see, there's one >"< in -out section. Now I have another problem. I try to do what was is in ModKit Sample file, e.g. to export textures of Geralt's shirt. The problem is... I don't know how to use those .bat files. If I simply write what is in...
Top Bottom