Recent content by PaleRick

+
  1. PaleRick

lost games 0:2 with at least 13 played cards by losing player, should give him 1 crown

I'm seeing more and more players picking the strategy of going HARD for a 2-0 win, which is quite annoying since it just feels like you're being punished for even trying to play against some matchups which you know you won't have a chance of winning against. Also there's the issue of not getting...
  2. PaleRick

Introduction to 8.3 Card Drop!

Cool, you even went for the uncensored whoreson :D good seeing you're not afraid to publish these things anymore. Great patch and great idea to release old leaders as cards, well done!
  3. PaleRick

Who is the genius behind the Viper Witcher Mentor buff?

The mentor is too strong, its pretty damn blatant.
  4. PaleRick

Second Yennefer Journey: "Kill 7 Units"

Logged just in to the game and I see no jounrey tab at all >.> am I the only one ? Edit: nvm closing and reopening the game fixed it.
  5. PaleRick

Chocolate Hearts should carry over to the next Valentine's Event

I love it that the devs decided to show some love for the busy ppl and not make it a grindfest, hope all the events will be like this :D.
  6. PaleRick

allow player to ban leader abilities for non-ranked matches

I see where you're coming from but a specific leader ability doesn't always mean a specific deck you know.
  7. PaleRick

Gwent - Love Event 2021

If this event was pasta it would be al dente. Can't say anything but praise about all of it, this is how it needs to be one, great job guys! Team Shani ftw though. :cool: P.S. I'm loving how the current journey is about Yen though with it being the season of love and her being the "canon"...
  8. PaleRick

Let's speculate about the new Journey

The "young?" or pre transformation Yennefer is hella cute doe :D. Edit: not the hunchbacky version >.> I meant the picture for the standard journey.. or is that someone completely else ? lol
  9. PaleRick

GWENT Winter Holiday event is live!

Was an awesome event, thanks for creating it and thanks again for it not being an rng fest. Hope you all had a merry christmas and I wish you a happy new year!
  10. PaleRick

GWENT Winter Holiday event is live!

Yes, this is what I was talking about, no rng events is the way to go! This truly feels like christmas :')
  11. PaleRick

GWENT for Steam Awards 2020

Voted. Gwent is a great game and the visuals are awesome. But yeah i thought there was something wrong with Nithral.. my poor boy, look at how they butchered him, lol. Please roll back such cards if there are more like this to their previous, awesome versions!
  12. PaleRick

The epic GWENT Saovine Holiday Event has begun!

I may sound dramatic a bit now, but I have come to a decision today. After seeing how the ciri journey was made and after a few days ago seeing how they yet again made a farm fest rng event I came to the conclusion that it's the devs goal to make people play as much as possible no matter if they...
  13. PaleRick

The epic GWENT Saovine Holiday Event has begun!

Seriously.. an RNG event again? Even though everybody complained about it last year........ ???
  14. PaleRick

Question about the final week of Ciri journey

Alright then, thanks for the heads up guys.
Top Bottom