Recent content by Pandraegoriarlae.199

+
  1. P

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - PC System Requirements are here!

Bah!!! ---------- Updated at 12:22 PM ---------- bah!!
  2. P

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - PC System Requirements are here!

Uuuuh, that seems modest for recommended...hmmm. well it'll be easier to build for me then. And yeah maybe I'll put in and i7....doesn't seem necessary tho. Gotta think now, field is wide open.
  3. P

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - An Open Letter

Good...take your time (even though it *was* coming out on my birthday dammit.) At least now you guys will know u've done your best. I Don't Need U To Be another bioware (as much as i care for them) you dont need u to rush on my account, CDPR...you're my fave devs for a reason. ....sides it'll...
  4. P

Soooo what version of the Witcher Adventure game will you be playing???

i vant to touch Geralt.....soooooo im getting the board game. teehee
  5. P

The Yennefer/Triss choice in TW3

HAAA lol i have the books translated into english...but i wanted to read more so i looked up the fan translated stories....teehee Sapkowski needs to stop writing this last book and git to translating those other for me. CHOPCHOP!! and at some point everyone in these stories, save ciri or...
  6. P

Oooooohhhhhgrrrr I think i know what "certain part" you are referring too and Grrrr yup agreed. Though i don't know polish and i hadda read it on a translated wiki page of somesort. I'm been considering learning LOL> so i can purchase the rest of the series. And honestly it's Yen's...
  7. P

Speaking of Amnesia...how'd that happen?
  8. P

I think most players are just musing to pass the time until the game comes out. Noone should be marrying themselves to one idea or the other-- on the serious-- cuuuuz TW3 will disappoint them. I know i joke about what i'm gonna do to this person or that faction, but in reality I'll make...
  9. P

Yes, I am aware and LOVE the fact he's a defined character. Hell I love everyone I've read so far...The Witcher Universe is a terrific set of stories. ...and i totally get their very adult very true to life(for some folk) relationship; Geralt and Yen. When i made this post before it was all...
  10. P

. ooook sorry to be so late
  11. P

I love your answer cuz it's spot on...I've been close in a relationship like you mentioned and yes the thought has briefly suspiciously crossed my mind riiight before i had to answer a few questions in the Elven Bathhouse-- if Triss was being oooverly accomodating or if it was "just the sex...
  12. P

sorry i forget that's a light curse someplaces...and i was totally laughing when i typed it. sorry again.
  13. P

Yennefer or Triss after reading and playing and watching the tv series of the Witcher...my suspicions are confirmed that Yennefer is sooooo not worthy of Geralts love. :fury: I know i'm gonna catch heat for saying this but...everything i ever learned about her sounded off. i don't trust her...
  14. P

Replay of The Witcher 1

This is hilarious to me...everyone's playing through both games--as am I-- for the save files. teehee. and watch my stuff be obsolete when i port it to TW3. Gotta say tho...as much as i LOOOOVE TW2...TW is just i dunno more charismatic? more stylish? more...something--I haven't been able to...
  15. P

Special Features on Companion Devices

Hmm that's a thought .. :) I'll try to add one.
Top Bottom